Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New EfU Update added! Part of a 5 part Mega-Update! CEP Crafting too! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37983)

Ziroc 01-10-2005 01:12 PM

Version 1.4.2c | Jan 10, 2005

This is part one of a five part 'mega' Update, and adds MANY new areas, items, NPC's Henchmen and loads more. In this update, Waterdeep is 15 times bigger, and other stuff is changed--I'll let YOU find it! [img]smile.gif[/img] Plus, in this update as well, I added the CEP Crafting option for all to use!!

In the next update, all the other shops will open, trollbark gets a swamp, and Khelben's Tower is finished as well as more new levels. After all five updates are complete, we're talking 4 major new levels (huge ones) and 25 small ones.

Check it out, it's been uploaded and is ready for playing! Let me know what you think of the new changes and additions!

shamrock_uk 01-10-2005 01:40 PM

Very nice Z! Only had time to look around Waterdeep, pretty darn large! Keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Minor spoilers
#
#
#
#
Those sea hags don't half have a scary death cry!

[ 01-10-2005, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]

lrdmukasa 01-10-2005 05:15 PM

Hmmmmm very nice Z very nice indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]

"Minor Spoilers"
#
#
#
#
Z you need to tell the guards to keep those dang troll Muggers out of Waterdeep.I think they wanted the cattle [img]smile.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 01-10-2005 11:50 PM

<font color=skyblue>On the very day I start back school. Man...I thought I did not have any free time "before"...and now it is impossible for me to get in there!

Somebody help me! I need dedicated homework doers that will take the load off me so I can enjoy EfU. I pay well. Benifits package, complete with a dental plan!</font>

[ 01-10-2005, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

T-D-C 01-11-2005 01:30 AM

Sweet as. I will be checking it out tonight!

Ziroc 01-11-2005 11:46 AM

Hmmm I thought we'd get more replies to this, maybe it was a slow night. Come on guys, let me know what ya think! [img]smile.gif[/img]

shamrock_uk 01-11-2005 11:56 AM

I'll give it a proper run-through with my new character as soon as I've done this essay Z! Mucho feedback will follow [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 01-11-2005 01:19 PM

Just did a little run around Waterdeep and the sewer (didn't get too far) and it's beautiful! Very VERY nicely put together. Gorgeous town and I can't wait til the shops and things open!

rattler 01-11-2005 06:04 PM

i like it...it just keeps getting better

T-D-C 01-11-2005 07:24 PM

Well I checked out waterdeep and im IMPRESSED!

I love the new sewers and the fact that Durnan no longer has a sewer hole in one of his rooms (Guests were complaining about the smell)

Waterdeep is awsome and I can't wait to explore some of the other buildings!