Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Jong Ajax - Jong Feyenoord (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89839)

Donut 04-16-2004 10:38 AM

Or world war III as it is now known!

Click on Jong Ajax - Jong feyenoord

Miss Ajax catches the eye though!

"Feyenoord's Jorge Acuna was taken to hospital after crowd trouble at a reserve game with AFC Ajax, the Dutch club reported on their website tonight. The Chilean midfield player sustained injuries to the head, neck, ribs and stomach after Ajax supporters invaded the pitch after the match at the De Toekomst stadium in Amsterdam. Several other Feyenoord players, including first-team squad members Robin van Persie and Danko Lazovic, were also assaulted by Ajax supporters in the incident, but Acuna was the most seriously injured and was subsequently taken to hospital in an ambulance."

[ 04-16-2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Donut ]

johnny 04-16-2004 10:47 AM

They only have the balls to attack players, or others who can't really defend themselves, our superheroes from Amsterdam. When they actually DO have a chance to rumble Feyenoordboys, they run and leave their friends behind to get beaten to death. What goes around, comes around, and it won't be anything else this time.

Donut 04-16-2004 11:02 AM

You must be very proud johnny.

johnny 04-16-2004 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Donut:
You must be very proud johnny.
Proud of what ? I wasn't involved in this, i think you misunderstood what i meant.

Skippy1 04-16-2004 11:35 AM

Typical of the soccer supporters. You don't hear of this happening at a rugby match.

It's the lack of contact you know. It just gets the fans frustrated I reckon. Now if you watch a few good crunching rugby tacklesin a game, all you want to do after is have a beer. :D

Kakero 04-16-2004 11:38 AM

Was there any stewardess on the ground? What were they doing? Sleep on job until these incident can happen? How about the police? were they not around to prevent such things? * sigh *

johnny 04-16-2004 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skippy1:
Typical of the soccer supporters. You don't hear of this happening at a rugby match.

It's the lack of contact you know. It just gets the fans frustrated I reckon. Now if you watch a few good crunching rugby tacklesin a game, all you want to do after is have a beer. :D

I'll take that beer regardless wheter it's football, rugby, or underwaterchess. :D

Skippy1 04-16-2004 11:41 AM

Underwaterchess?? Sounds like a washout to me! :D

Don't know what Kasperov would make of it though. :D

johnny 04-16-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
Was there any stewardess on the ground? What were they doing? Sleep on job until these incident can happen? How about the police? were they not around to prevent such things? * sigh *
It was a match between the two youth teams, Ajax 2- Feyenoord 2. Who the hell expects anything to happen at events like that ?

johnny 04-16-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skippy1:
Underwaterchess?? Sounds like a washout to me! :D

Don't know what Kasperov would make of it though. :D

Kasparov would have trouble dominating the board, being all mysti eyed and stuff. :D