Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Play with me.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72783)

Melusine 11-29-2001 01:58 PM

OK, GenD has been slightly boring for about two hours now, so I'm gonna play a little game...please join everybody because it'll be so much fun and we'll get to know eachother better... ;) :D

Alright, so here's what you do: pick three words that describe you well and say why, and then do the same for another Ironworks member (pick any of them). Boring, I know, but less boring than not making a fresh new thread at all [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)
Indulge me... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 11-29-2001 02:02 PM

Me: Depressive, insane and evil.

Let's just say that my thoughts are very wierd at times, making me insane, I can be VERY evil when I want to, you don't want to know more.

Melusine: Fun, nice and friendly.

Is it even necessary to describe why? Just my impression of your personality.

MagiK 11-29-2001 02:33 PM

Ok, Lets see

Serious
Funny
Nice

Why? Because I am all three [img]smile.gif[/img] I love humor, have a tendancy to take things a bit more seriously and less for granted and Im just one of a small group of honestly nice people in the world [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mel: Inspirational, happy and bored.

She inspired me to send my pic to her [img]smile.gif[/img] Always seems happy and said she was bored [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wont mention Sexy, Hot and tempting.......oops guess I did [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dreamer128 11-29-2001 02:38 PM

This sounds like fun,

Me: -Honest
-Fair
-Cold(and sometimes a bit arrogant)

Neb: -Overly depressed
-Loyal
-Friendly

Sorcerer Alex 11-29-2001 02:48 PM

I'm confident, independant and a loner.

Mel is mischievous, exciting and flighty ;)

Sazerac 11-29-2001 02:52 PM

Myself: Artistic, Zany, and Private. ;)
Artistic: Well, the sigs... (doh!) ;) Zany: I have a very WEIRD sense of humor, and Private: don't like to talk about myself too much, but I have a small bevy of very close-knit friends rather than a wide coterie of acquaintances.

Yorick: Spiritual, Well-traveled, Musical [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Dreamer128 11-29-2001 02:53 PM

C'mon guys, dont all pick Mel. Takes the fun out of the game.
Anyway, if she posts a thread with the title 'play with me' i estimate it will be about 20seconds before the intire board is here.

Sorcerer Alex 11-29-2001 02:56 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dreamer128:
C'mon guys, dont all pick Mel<hr></blockquote>

I only chose Mel because she's the one who started the thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusine 11-29-2001 02:56 PM

C'mon guys, dont all pick Mel. Takes the fun out of the game.
Anyway, if she posts a thread with the title 'play with me' i estimate it will be about 20seconds before the intire board is here.
<hr></blockquote>

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL, thanks Dreamer, I was just going to ask that everybody pick a different member, but then Saz mentioned Yorick and I hoped the rest would take his lighting example ;)

Anyway thanks for the compliments guys ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So try to pick a differrent member than the post before you had, and also, you can put in more thanone member if you like! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 02:59 PM

Anyway, if she posts a thread with the title 'play with me' i estimate it will be about 20seconds before the intire board is here.<hr></blockquote>

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rotfl.gif

Me: Happy-Go-Lucky

Barb: Youthful, enthusiastic, zealous