Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hivetyrant wants to see YOU (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91870)

Gangrell 10-16-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
LOL, Aleph, I was 125, once.
Aye, as was I, but that was years and years ago I'm afraid, rather a heavyset guy of the 200+ pound caliber [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Vacationing in the UK Aelia? I'm curious, how much does a trip there normally cost, one way I mean.

Arledrian 10-16-2004 07:25 PM

Oh, why not then eh. What camera-phone fun between friends can't do to brighten up a dreary day. This is from yesterday. It's a bit of a stupid pic since I don't usually wear shades indoo- uh, no wait a minute, who am I trying to kid? Of course I do.

http://www.flex-a-lex.com/Image002.jpg

Attalus 10-16-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
[
And I can't for one minute agree that if someone put their picture up and a response came back 'well, don't you look heavy' that they would not be offended. The point of putting pictures up is not so others can make remarks about how they look, but so we can see what people look like because we are supposed to be friends. I think any comment about how a person looks, unless it is specifically a compliment, is completely inappropriate.

And in the spirit of the thread, here's a recent picture of me, on my trip to Europe. Yes, it was summer

And in the spirit of the thread, Aelia, I would also like to describe you as gorgeous. Precisely as gorgeous as Mel, no advantage, either side. :D

Dron_Cah 10-16-2004 08:30 PM

Dr. Atty, showing much wisdom, yet again! :D ;)

Vaskez 10-16-2004 10:09 PM

Hmm 125lb men - do they even exist?! Oh yeah, I've seen the featherweight boxing, now I remember :D Around 195lbs myself... but it's not fat mind, it's height! :D

Cloudbringer 10-16-2004 10:49 PM

Aelia has made a very good point, on the previous page. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The pics being posted are NOT for 'judging' or in any way doing the 'cool/not cool' thing, they are for SHARING with each other and as far as I'm concerned, anyone who has the courage to post a pic of themselves should be afforded all the courtesy we can muster. :D

I'm enjoying all the pictures here! Keep 'em coming! :D

Ilander... that sig is a riot! LOL!

Intrepid 10-17-2004 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
Mel pregnant? Well, in any case if she was, she can hide it pretty damn well being as skinny as she is [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I understood this as positive, it doesn't make sense why it would be negative at all. People were saying Mel looked pregnant (i don't see where that even came from) so Gangrell said Mel doesn't look it, he was complimenting you.
When i read his post i smiled because it was a nice thing to say, then i scroll down and woah....
It's just a misunderstanding.
You look great, that's all that matters.

Stratos 10-17-2004 07:03 AM

To cheer things up...nice balloons, Ilander. :D

Stratos 10-17-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aleph_null1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I think any comment about how a person looks, unless it is specifically a compliment, is completely inappropriate.

On that note, you look lovely in the pic -- where was it taken? </font>[/QUOTE]Thank you! It was outside the Tower of London. London in July... ah :D </font>[/QUOTE]Britain is hardly a fitting representative of European weather. ;)

johnny 10-17-2004 07:13 AM

And you think Sweden is ? The thought alone gives me goosebumps. :D