Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Anger! GrRr (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91736)

Commo 09-23-2004 08:29 AM

Ahh damn im so mad, somebody broke my C&c Firestorm Disc (Expansion) bugger bugger bugger!

Does anybody else share my anger when a treasured game has been ruined by the foolishness of others??

johnny 09-23-2004 09:11 AM

No, because i don't share my software with others. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

RoSs_bg2_rox 09-23-2004 09:32 AM

Yes this has happened to me. My 40gb Creative Nomad mp3 player (costing around £250) was broken by an idiot, who would then not pay for it. After a long battle I ended up paying it myself (through insurance) but it was very frustrating because the guy was just a total dick about the whole thing.

So basically you have a couple of options. Make them pay, smash them up a bit (not really a valid option, but it would help to lessen the anger you feel [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ) pay for another one yourself, or just leave the game broken. Personally right now Im pretty sure you will be thinking of option 2 right now!

Commo 09-23-2004 10:50 AM

Option 2 sounds promising but it wasnt a friend or nothing i think it was my older brother i shud smack him n what not

Harkoliar 09-23-2004 10:52 AM

thats why i lend it to people i trust very well. not to anyone left and right. ive met those kind of people. i made sure they pay what they broke [img]smile.gif[/img]

Commo 09-23-2004 10:56 AM

lol thing is tho it was like a double case thin whichmeens i have to buy firestorm sepratly and i havent seen that in the game shops for awhile guess eBay or amazon is my best bet

Annoying MUCH

RoSs_bg2_rox 09-23-2004 01:06 PM

How old are you Commo? (cause if your old this will sounds stupid, but if you're relatively young you could try the "mum, ... just broke my cd" in an annoying childish voice. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Commo 09-23-2004 01:35 PM

lol 18 so its kinda lost its meaning after been used so many times the "mum...can i" line

Anyways i got some money and its my birthday soon so im hoping they will put money together with me to get a Alienware PC *yum yum*

Bozos of Bones 09-23-2004 02:20 PM

Did someone mention Alienware!? Yes? Great! Have fun!
And yes, I hate people who brake my stuff. They get roughed up(well, rarely) and don't get anything else. Unless they pay.

Chris of the Dale 09-23-2004 09:09 PM

Man...that sucks, how do you *break* a game though? was he playing frisbee and got a little to carried away? Also, I lended the baldur's gate 2 expansion to someone (forget who) but no one will fess up to who borrowed it and I haven't seen it in over a year now... :(