Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Are Snowmen Abominable? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87261)

/)eathKiller 08-07-2003 10:09 AM

well acoording to CNN a group of Japanese Hikers is heading to the himilayas to find the legendary abominable snowman said to exist there. This follows the search for the Lochness monsters just a few weeks back by a heavy-duty research team. While we're at this we may as well search for Bigfoot and El Chupacabra... So is finding mysteriouse creatures a new fad?

Horatio 08-07-2003 10:15 AM

When they're done can you ask them to come round here and find my TV remote? :D

[ 08-07-2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

SomeGuy 08-07-2003 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
well acoording to CNN a group of Japanese Hikers is heading to the himilayas to find the legendary abominable snowman said to exist there. This follows the search for the Lochness monsters just a few weeks back by a heavy-duty research team. While we're at this we may as well search for Bigfoot and El Chupacabra... So is finding mysteriouse creatures a new fad?
Wasn't Bigfoot already proven to not exist? And the Chupacabra... I want more info on that creepy little thing. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let's see some of them go out and search for aliens too.

The Hierophant 08-07-2003 12:30 PM

searching for mysterious creatures certainly isnt a fad. People have been doing it for thousands of years. It's just a kind of real-world adventuring. A trip to the Himilayas sounds like a lot of (agony-inducing frostbite-ridden) fun. Whether they find anything or not, they'll be able to say they went there and gave it their best. Good on them! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Sir Kenyth 08-07-2003 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
When they're done can you ask them to come round here and find my TV remote? :D
LOL! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Good one!

Grendal 08-07-2003 05:18 PM

[quote]Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
[qb] ]Wasn't Bigfoot already proven to not exist? And the Chupacabra... I want more info on that creepy little thing. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let's see some of them go out and search for aliens too.
How do prove that something doesnt exist?

SecretMaster 08-07-2003 11:35 PM

Hmm, they might want to check my woods also. There is something in there that isn't normal, I mean those noises aren't from anything local...

Kakero 08-08-2003 03:59 AM

After that, can they come over to my house to look for my keys, I seem to misplace them somewhere.

Oblivion437 08-08-2003 11:24 AM

Why don't you search for the keys in your Great Grandfather's WW1 uniform? Maybe you gave him the keys before he set off for the Battle of Verdun...

SecretMaster 08-08-2003 01:47 PM

Nice oblivion, your a floydhead. Anyway...
Well, if they do find it I'm sure they wouldn't be returning to tell the tale.