Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Samuri Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32826)

Hicksy 08-24-2004 05:29 AM

I've got the quest to become a samuri and i have to find the samuri baton. Since my dad has done this he sort of new where to go. He found me the Samuri skeletans but now i cant find the actual samuri spirt of guy. I've been searching around where i found the skeletans south of the Castle of Shuregene. Please help me find this Samuri Baton.

So So 08-24-2004 07:00 AM

hum... interesting... you sure he wasn't there with the skeletons?.... hum... he might be further in that niche... other than that I don't know how to solve this problem other than just asking for another Samurai quest again...

aleph_null1 08-24-2004 07:12 AM

He looks nearly like a regular skeleton & hangs out in the left side as you enter the skeleton area.

If he's really wandered off on you, you can cancel the quest & repurchase it so he spawns again. It seems more likely that you've accidently killed him already & left the baton lying about somewhere in that clearing.

Good Luck!

Wyvern 08-24-2004 01:51 PM

Welcome to the board, Hicksy!!!

Hope you locate the baton soon! I know I had trouble with that quest first time I played - was told to locate a graveyard/skeletons near S. Castle - well there are some on the west side that have nothing to do with the Samurai Quest.
To get to the area which does involve this quest it is necessary to swim through part of the moat on the south side of the castle.
There is a path that heads off to the south and sort of hooks around - have you gone all the way to the end of that path??

Keep us posted on what happens!!

Wyv

Hicksy 08-24-2004 05:54 PM

Ive gone under the moat into the southside or the castle and ive searched the whole place ill check if ive missed the baton if not ill go back and restart the quest. I read elsewhere that u also get some armor when u kill him thanx.

Hicksy 08-24-2004 06:05 PM

How big is the baton can u please compare to a different item such as a sword or lock pick.

So So 08-24-2004 08:41 PM

ummm... two vertical squares... I think... I might be thinking of another baton tho... but I'm pretty sure it's two vertical squares...

Greyem 08-24-2004 09:24 PM

If you ask me nicely tonight Hicksy, Son of Greyem, I will help you after soccer training........maybe!

Regards,

Greyem of Kamberra

So So 08-24-2004 10:01 PM

lolz... haha... that is quite mean... hope Hicksy, son of Greyem, finds the baton soon... and a round on me for the father-son duo at the Boogre Bar next time either of you two visit...

Bungleau 08-24-2004 11:38 PM

Funny... I always consider that area to be on the east side of Shurugeon Castle. I may have to look at the map again...

In any case, the baton looks exactly like the bauble stick from the crypt. The samurai that you have to slay hides out on the side of S. Castle, near what I call a thumb passage -- an opening in the trees that leads to something that looks, from the sky, like a thumb -- rounded and with one bend. If you didn't go around the bend, you may not have seen him.

Good luck... [img]smile.gif[/img]