Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97741)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 12-08-2008 07:47 PM

Re: Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC)

Nivram is with Asokil. I don't believe the old man is with Asokil and Nivram, though I do recall he was following them.

As for the others, who knows where they are? I could probably check, but off the top of my head: Isokla and Kag are in a cave; Ydalon is in a temple in a town (that Nivram and the old man wizard left) and Jason is... wherever Jason is. Not sure about Ive's CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD(tm), but eh, thing's'll sort themselves out. They usually do.

Ivelliis 12-09-2008 06:37 AM

I'm sorry mate. I said I'd post about a month ago but didn't :blush: and now I'm knee deep in bloody exams and revision and commuting to newcastle most days. blah.

Tonight. I'll be on MSN tonight, if I don't post then harass the hell out of me :)

DrowArchmage 12-09-2008 10:16 PM

well CD, i put Jason in the same tavern as the others, unless there is more than one tavern.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 12-10-2008 08:17 PM

Well DAM, Asokil and Nivram are in one town; Ydalon is in another, so yes, there are more than two taverns... ...unless I missed something?

DrowArchmage 12-15-2008 01:16 PM

Maybe i missed something then. How did Nivram and Asokil get into a different town? Nevermind, i'll go and re-read the posts.

Sorry if i seemed rude by the way, never my intention. :)

Ahhh, i see. Very sorry guys, i simply wasnt reading carefully enough i suppose.
Anyway once Ydalon gets my complimentary drink i can move foreward.
And i must admit i am very curious about this Asokil, Kudos to whoever thought of him. :)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 12-15-2008 07:29 PM

Nah, you didn't seem rude at all. Apologises if I made it sound as if you were. Don't worry about it; we all miss things.

And thank you. I rather like Asokil, personally.

Now, if only others would post... *hint hint*

DrowArchmage 01-15-2009 02:37 PM

It seems as if things have gone rather dry around here.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 01-15-2009 08:15 PM

Funny thing is, me and Dplax posted last DAM. ;)

dplax 01-16-2009 03:29 AM

Doesn't mean we can't post again. :P

DrowArchmage 01-17-2009 05:20 PM

That is true, you did post last. I was waiting to post, but i see i may be waiting for nothing, so i will post.