Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Drizzt - Screenshots - Spoilers (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59401)

Mitro Jellywadder 11-29-2001 02:51 AM

Okay, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't resist the challenge. I could barely beat the gang with a whole party, so I had to see if my solo sorceress could do it. Much to my surprise, it was entirely too simple.

Screenshots

chinese noodle 11-29-2001 03:04 AM

there is no way you rolled those ability score without cheats!

what was with the guy taking al your stuff?

Kingenigma 11-29-2001 03:15 AM

WOW!!! dude, u must be a lucky SOB to get tat sorta roll. I NEVER GET THAT KIND OF ROLL EVEN AFTER 6 HOURS OF ROLLING MY EYEBALLS OUT!!!boohoohoo...

Dreamer128 11-29-2001 04:21 AM

I rolled something similair, i did took me two and half hours however.

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 04:27 AM

Nice job, Mitro. I see that you are wearing the Ring of Gaxx, heh, and you killed Viconia, heh.

Question though, why is it that you do not use your Quickspell slots?

250 11-29-2001 08:34 AM

heh, because he uses the "pause" bottom

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 08:42 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
heh, because he uses the "pause" bottom<hr></blockquote>

But wouldn't it be less time consuming if you placed the spells you frequently use in the Quickspell slots? As opposed to clicking through several times? I use the autopause function too( pause when spell casted), but I still use the Quickspell slots for convenience.

250 11-29-2001 08:50 AM

I dont pause, and I gradually learnt to speed up casting without quickslot as well.

but generally when one uses pause, one tend to overlook quick slot :-P

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 09:00 AM

Heh, the reason why I set the autopause is so that I can fully make use of Improved Alacrity.

Mitro Jellywadder 11-29-2001 09:19 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Heh, the reason why I set the autopause is so that I can fully make use of Improved Alacrity.<hr></blockquote>

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. If I know a big battle is coming, I'll set them up. This gang took two tries. The first time, they ate through my half-used stoneskins and wasted me quickly. Reboot cast stoneskin, then I just needed 1 timestop, Improved Alacrity, six lower resistances and a bunch of misc. spells. I usually just have them set for Energy blades,Magic Missile or MMM. I used to have Melf's Acid in there until a minor mishap. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
That used to be one of my screenshots. As a matter of fact, I think I'll put it back. Nice damage at least. :D