Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEW Smiles added (200 of them!!!!) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72112)

Ziroc 11-15-2001 01:57 PM

I'm almost done with the html page that shows all the 'shortcut' links Here are a FEW of the good/funny ones:

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/usa.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/survivor.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/lildrizzt.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/redbite.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/drunkass.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/3party.gif[/img] (LOTS of new Party smiles)

[img]graemlins/choc3.gif[/img] (New choc is linked!)

[img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/catchase.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]

And the "Yellow as Urine Band" (See below):

[img]graemlins/music02.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music03.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music04.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/music05.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music07.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music01.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

hehe.. And LOTS more....

DiabloRex 11-15-2001 01:59 PM

You have wayyy to much free time on your hand, with all the new smilies you have been adding :D

Legolas 11-15-2001 01:59 PM

Is there a cheetos smiley too?
Just kidding. Great work Ziroc!

Sir Byronas 11-15-2001 02:03 PM

There are great Ziroc! Good job [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] !
The wavy is the best!

Ziroc 11-15-2001 02:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DiabloRex:
You have wayyy to much free time on your hand, with all the new smilies you have been adding :D <hr></blockquote>

lol, I didn't MAKE them!!! But adding them and making the forum the best I can is what I do! it's me job, mate! Arrrh! :)

(Removes fake pirate eye-patch) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

DiabloRex 11-15-2001 02:06 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ziroc:

lol, I didn't MAKE them!!! But adding them and making the forum the best I can is what I do! it's me job, mate! Arrrh! :)

(Removes fake pirate eye-patch) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

I never said that you had been making them, but adding them (which also takes time to find and add 200 smilies) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Must be great to get paid to run a forum :D

Neb 11-15-2001 02:09 PM

Is there a hugging smiley among those added to IW's already extensive collection of smilies?

Cloudbringer 11-15-2001 02:23 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh, pirate talk, Z? LOL [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
LOVE the new smilies! Will they be in the Library soon?
[img]graemlins/survivor.gif[/img] "the tribe has spoken" TOOOOOOOO Funny, Dan! HAHAHAHAHA! Why do I think the mods will have a lot of use for that one?! *snicker*

Cloudy

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]</p>

Ziroc 11-15-2001 02:26 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DiabloRex:

I never said that you had been making them, but adding them (which also takes time to find and add 200 smilies) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Must be great to get paid to run a forum :D
<hr></blockquote>

You don't even WANNA know how long I searched the internet for all of them.. I only 'get' the best.. there are SO many that suck out there ;)

PS: Paid?? PAID?!?!?!!? :D , I wish! ;), I don't even have banners working on my main website anymore, they turned off CGI (Readyhosting). So the only income from the site is from donations right now. But I LOOOOVVEE doing this, and do it for free with no quams! ;)

Beaumanoir 11-15-2001 02:40 PM

WAHOOO! Great One Z-Man!!!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Thats A Classic!