Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Rooms to mess with your mind (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91851)

Bozos of Bones 10-07-2004 03:28 PM

Heh, thanks. What the hell? Is that some kind of arrangement to set up the papers or what?

Iron Greasel 10-07-2004 03:32 PM

Yup. Did you already get <font color="3D2F1B">the other paper from that medicine bottle</font>?

Bozos of Bones 10-07-2004 03:34 PM

Yes. Where do I need to do that now?
And how to take the corpse's blanket?

Iron Greasel 10-07-2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Where do I need to do that now?
And how to take the corpse's blanket?

Thats what I'm wondering.

Xen 10-07-2004 03:45 PM

Oh man. I like frying my brains with good riddles. But can you help me out? I've found the keys, the tape, the ring, the metal stick, the common suply cable, cassete, a CD case, URL, battery, ....
Now I have used all of them except CD label, URL, and an ordinary key (not the gold/silver one). I've combined the video thingy but I have no idea what to do.

dplax 10-07-2004 03:53 PM

Xen: highlight below:

<font color="3D2F1B">Click where the figure in the video thingy points. Or try the pixel above it. It should work.</font>

Beaumanoir 10-07-2004 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Oh man. I like frying my brains with good riddles. But can you help me out? I've found the keys, the tape, the ring, the metal stick, the common suply cable, cassete, a CD case, URL, battery, ....
Now I have used all of them except CD label, URL, and an ordinary key (not the gold/silver one). I've combined the video thingy but I have no idea what to do.

Not quite sure what you mean. But dont worry you dont use the CD case. IT carries through to Viridian room. You need to open the red box using two rings a rod and a key. You also may want to visit the URL.

Legolas 10-07-2004 04:10 PM

To take the blanket,
<font color=3D2F1B> throw it back, zoom in on the skeleton, go to the bottom part of the skeleton, click it.</font>

The six symbols are found:
<font color=3D2F1B>Under the meat in the fridge,
Lining the ceiling
Under the slippers
Under the sacks/pillows
On the lamp (a red one, hard to spot, needs the right angle)
On the top shelf of the black cabinet, left.</font>

Highlight to read.

[ 10-07-2004, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Legolas ]

Aelia Jusa 10-07-2004 04:52 PM

I'm lost in the crimson room. I have the box with the cassette and it's open and all that, but I can't get it to do anything. It looks like a projector? I have the two rings, two keys, CD case, power cable, URL, metal stick, cassette, box.

Bozos of Bones 10-07-2004 04:55 PM

You need the battery. Look behind the bed. Face the plain wall and click right below the left part of teh wall sticking out. P.S. Connect the power cable to teh CD player to get a key...