Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a convo zone, August 23rd, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80827)

Jerome 08-25-2002 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>I'm dead bored, and home alone. Whatever shall i do? :Evillaughter1: :D </font>

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

We could think of something. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]I'm telling! LIONESSS!!!!!
</font>[/QUOTE]LB's right. She's not here just now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And when the cats away... ;)

Lol, that's typcial, LB. ;) Why not paint some of the rooms in your home a nice psychedelic colour, as a suprise for your parents? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-25-2002 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Its ok Calthy(it is ok to call u that? or do u prefer CD :D ), only Verloren carries weapons that you would be afraid of :D
I did see you post, i responded

Make sure to take my test all :D </font>

yes ma'am [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...call me "Calthy" IF you must *sigh* but ONLY if its a term of affection [img]tongue.gif[/img]

dizzy 08-25-2002 06:21 PM

Hmm. Hows everyones day? Mine is just wonderful. Let me tell you.

Lady Blue03 08-25-2002 06:22 PM

<font color=pink>Of course its a term of affection Calthy! *tickles him affectionatley*

Lookit my new sig :D , i got it from /), but its just a tad too long :( , i'll have to ask him to resize it for me</font>

dizzy 08-25-2002 06:26 PM

pretty, just like you are

Lady Blue03 08-25-2002 06:49 PM

<font color=pink>K well my CPU time is over everyone! I have band camp until tuesday, then i fly on wednesday, my bday is on thrusday(not till 5PM though) so b sure to prepare for my birthday thread :D , but i'll b pretty busy all week [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Catch everyone, maybe i'll b on tomorrow evening [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] </font>

dizzy 08-25-2002 06:59 PM

hahaha what a pal.

Azred 08-25-2002 07:00 PM

<font color = lightgreen>Attalus, I'm sure Piestrider will be on the road to recovery soon. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] Taking a turn for the better, I mean. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] You know, not stuck in neutral and spinning his wheels. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Does anyone tire of these car puns yet? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] Okay, that's quite enough. LadyBlue might get testy if I make any more car/driving puns. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] Or she may pitch in with some airplane puns. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] I'm on a roll, you can bank on that.

Someone stop me, please. I seem to be going only one way with all these puns. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

Megabot 08-25-2002 07:10 PM

Good night LB! ;) And it is night here to so bye all!

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-25-2002 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Of course its a term of affection Calthy! *tickles him affectionatley* </font>
*cough* Goodnight LB. bit late but... [img]tongue.gif[/img] have fun. and please dont tickle me... [img]tongue.gif[/img]