Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Boar's Head 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32686)

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:05 PM

Stackman seated himself while B brought him his mana max potion. <font color=yellow>”Oh yes, I have been busy this morning” </font>, he said, <font color=yellow>”Duke Brinsly has been so kind as to confer upon me a few titles as you heard”. ”As should it be, of course – it is a privilege bestowed upon all Ironworks members”. </font> The adventurers stared at him as he mentioned the Ironworks. <font color=yellow>”And since you are the toast of Ironworks at the moment” </font>, he continued, <font color=yellow>”I thought this would be suitable”. </font> As he said that he produced seven brown official envelopes and presented the adventurers with one each. They all eagerly opened their envelopes.

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:05 PM

The Barbarian, impatient as usual, was the first to open his envelope. <font color=black> ”What’s this? Chief Overseer of the Serranian Guards?” </font> He looked up at Stackman quizzically.

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:06 PM

<font color=yellow>“Someone needs to get them in shape so no other vampires can come in and hold a town captive for six hundred years,”</font> said Stackman with a smile. <font color=yellow>“You apparently have the right... attitude...”</font>

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:07 PM

The assassin slit his open with a sharp dagger concealed in his cloak. <font color=red>“Overseer of the Lands of Valeia,” </font>“ he read. <font color=red>“There is plenty of... opportunity... there. And good companionship as well.”</font>

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:08 PM

The zenmaster, seeing the assassin’s subtle display of skill, passed a slightly bent hand over his envelope, then gave it a shake. A piece of paper remained between his fingertips as two halves of the envelope fluttered to the floor. <font color=lime>“Keeper of the fourteenth koan,” </font> he read. <font color=lime>“Let’s see... the sound of one hand clapping, the tree falling in the wilderness... I may need to do some thinking on this one.” </font> He bowed deeply toward Stackman, a sign of great respect.

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:09 PM

The warlock huffed. <font color=magenta>“Well, if we’re all showing off...”</font> She mumbled and gestured, and a small flame leapt from her fingertips and danced around the edges of the envelope before soaring into the fireplace. <font color=magenta>“Hmmm... Head Scholar at the Brimloch Roon Archives! I’ve been wanting to track down just what happened over the last 900 years of Kerah’s subtle domination! I think I shall have the time now!”</font>

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:10 PM

The bard and the valkyrie sat silent. After several moments, the barbarian prodded. <font color=black>“Well, go on! Open it! Let’s see what you’ll be made of...”</font>

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:11 PM

The valkyrie looked at the barbarian. <font color=silver>“Things of this world hold little appeal to me, with the challenged souls in the other. Celebrating what has happened here, with all those who have passed on along the way, seems... petty.”</font>

Bungleau 04-16-2004 03:12 PM

Missy Hissy looked over at her. <font color=gray>“Perhaps. Did you not release those of the other world in your travels?”</font>

bsftcs 04-16-2004 03:15 PM

<font color=silver>“Yes, but...” </font> replied the Valkyrie.