Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   i have a question. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73499)

slackerboy 02-13-2002 11:36 AM

which member has been there the longest
without ever actually finishing the game
they came here to get help on?

I've been here since march and have yet to complete a game of BGII :D

Reeka 02-13-2002 03:39 PM

Well, I have finished BG11, but I have had ToB since the first week of July and haven't even started it yet. Does that count for anything?

Sir ReGiN 02-13-2002 03:49 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, I have finished BG11, but I have had ToB since the first week of July and haven't even started it yet. Does that count for anything?<hr></blockquote>

What?!
Bg11??
Have I missed somehing here? I thought they were still at 2!
*runs off to nearest game-store looking for BG3-10*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]</p>

Jorath Calar 02-13-2002 03:57 PM

Well, I came here just berfore finishing BG2, then I took a long break from this place but came back just before finishing ToB... and I kinda plan to stay... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 02-13-2002 06:31 PM

I came here in November of 2000 looking for help. But alas, never have finished BGII either, even though I only have one or two chapters left [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not that I'm stuck or anything, just I get sidetracked with other games and multiplaying, and the horrid Real Life thing... :D

mistral4543 02-13-2002 07:48 PM

I bought TOB about 7 months ago and I've only killed Gromnir so far [img]tongue.gif[/img] I suspect it's because I'm sick of all the fighting without other sub-plots... well, that's an excuse that's quite handy and plausible ;)

*\Conan/* 02-13-2002 09:20 PM

Well, you know how to touch a sore spot don't you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I am willing to bet alot of lurkers are dying to post here! You guys did not finish one game or another.. now say it! (I am claiming the 5th.)
~shakes head and walks away~

Accord 02-13-2002 11:16 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by slackerboy:
which member has been there the longest
without ever actually finishing the game
they came here to get help on?

I've been here since march and have yet to complete a game of BGII :D
<hr></blockquote>

Are you serious??? :D
I thought you came close sometime last year Slacker.

LennonCook 02-14-2002 03:13 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

What?!
Bg11??
Have I missed somehing here? I thought they were still at 2!
*runs off to nearest game-store looking for BG3-10*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="lightgreen"> Ditto [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

WOLFGIR 02-14-2002 04:38 AM

Came in early November 2000 looking for help for BG2, was completely pissed with thoose bloody golems then ;) Finished it a couple of weeks after that, so nope. I have finished BG2, yet have the last fight in TOB left to finish though..

I have however started I think close to sixteen parties of which 9 have been taken to TOB... ;)

I also have to blame other games here! :D

As well as RL pen and paper campaigns, the ever never wanted tobe finished other zillion of projects and such.. and also, I actually got fed up with TOB after awhile. Got booring IMHO. Maybe will finish that last fight sometime soon. Thouh Medal of honour is released here today... ;)