Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Small video I made with Starship and shuttle (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79214)

Ziroc 05-04-2004 10:50 AM

Click Here to watch the short 17 second short movie -- it's 3.4MB but streams

There is music and sound to this as well. I through it together pretty quick, and it's part of a huge battle scene in the movie.

[ 05-04-2004, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

dplax 05-04-2004 11:05 AM

I'll look at it once I get to my own computer which has windows. One of the reasons why I don't like the linux we have at university is that it can't play some files on the internet. :(

Jaradu 05-04-2004 12:50 PM

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] WHOA!!! Brilliant modelling, Z - it definately pays off to work hard! Amazing graphics and cool sound effects. Will this be part of the Star Trek movie you're making, or were you just experimenting/playing around? Excellent work, can't wait for the movie to be released :D

Ziroc 05-04-2004 02:31 PM

I've added more 'cuts' to this scene, and shows off that ship I just finished too. It's now around 3.5MB, but streams still. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let me know!!

(Yeah, this may be in a scene in the upcoming remake of my old movie. What I'm doing, is doing scenes like this, then at the end, I'll combine them all together, and have a movie.) Should be awesome, since I have like 2GB of trek/scifi sounds (leeched from Elite force and other places) :D :D

Bozos of Bones 05-04-2004 04:47 PM

So.. when's it coming out?

dplax 05-04-2004 08:10 PM

Just looked at it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Great job. Keep up the good work.

Ziroc 05-04-2004 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
So.. when's it coming out?
Heck if I know [img]smile.gif[/img] I tried making a sequel to SFM (Starfleet Missions) but I knew nothing--well, not ENOUGH to get it finished, but I have a load of shots done for it, but now I wanna redo the first one, and since it's not TOO long, I'm going to do this one first, because now I can render in truespace 3 (the older program) each frame in 2 seconds usually, and shots that don't need special raytracing, I use it. So it'll maybe be a few Months or so before I can get it finished.

I need voice actors! If you have a good voice, I need some. Email me a sample of your voice, it's for adult males and females, and pretty 'official' sounding for some. Others are Maquis, and they are rebels, so they can be loud, and tough sounding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 05-04-2004 08:57 PM

The small yellowish reminds me of Samus Aran's ship from the Metroid series...

Xen 05-05-2004 02:06 PM

Great job. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sythe 05-06-2004 06:13 PM

Hey Ziroc when it comes out can I sell the tickets? :D