Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   highest character (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32315)

moiraine sedai 06-27-2003 10:18 AM

Hey everybody!

Just thought I'd pose a couple of questions:

1) What is the highest level you ever had a character at?

2) What is the highest level you have with a current character? (could be the same...)

My highest would have to be my evil solo lizzord warlock..... who, before entering Anephas' Shrine was at level 78, with all spell books with all spells.

He got really high by killing Oakenmir and Erathsmedor (hey, I said he was evil, so don't chastise me...).

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai

Radek 06-27-2003 10:23 AM

1. Level 85 or so.
2. Level 12 :D

Bungleau 06-27-2003 10:41 AM

Hmmm... I think Felix will win this one, if he makes it in.

Missy is the highest I've ever gotten. She made around level 75 assassin before switching to Zenmaster. She's currently around level 15, I think.

Of course, I just remember Lady Tigra raising some 30 levels after killing Oakenmir. That was a bad night for her... and him... I think she got to around level 80 or so.

WillowIX 06-27-2003 02:50 PM

1. IIRC around 80. I still have that party laying around somewhere. I don't doubt they're all at the inn getting themselves into trouble. :D
  2. 1! Yepp! Doing a new challenge. I've only been killed once so far and I'm already at the Serpent Temple. Something tells me I won't make it out of there alive. ;) :D

I remember, as Bungleau said, the Felix had an insane character. The skill level on that guy was immense. :D

[ 06-27-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Olli Kalma 06-27-2003 03:08 PM

Hmmmm....

[*]I'd remember that Dallallaa, elephant wizard-->warlock-->samurai--ninja
was in level 28 when I finished the game.
I changed into ninja from samurai so lately that I didn't have time to raise that level more. ( 13 level wizard, 12 warlock and 20 samurai )
[*]And now I have Whius, cat warrior-->barbarian-->ranger-->samurai
in 14 level... [img]smile.gif[/img]

bsftcs 06-28-2003 01:42 PM

I reckon I have plenty of things in the game to experiment with before experimenting with the characters and parties, so until now I have always played with full parties of six. This way party members never reach a particularly high level. I have a current party consisting of a valkyrie, a barbarian, an assassin, a warlock, a zenmaster, and, in defiance of all bad things that have been written about this ability, a bard with level 12 music and all the music instruments in the Gael Serran.
I have used this party for the last three completions of the game, and I will continue to use it for Stackman's adventures. I will take the bard and the barbarian to level 100. Right now they are about level 50.

LiOnHe@rT 06-28-2003 10:58 PM

since i also haf a full party of 6, i nv reached any highest lvl that i've seen around here. highest lvl for me would be...........20! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Felix The Assassin 06-30-2003 10:22 AM

An old cat with a hat meanders up to the crowd of good doers and ponders about for a while.
Pulls out a pack of darts from his belt pouch, and looks for the old trusty board of eyes to be throwin at.

Nods his head towards some old friends, Radek, Bungleau, WillowIX, and recognizes some new ones.

Well young-ens gather round and find a warm bowl of milk while ya at it.
Ah thats better.

Now, back in me youth we was a running mostly by ourselves, meeting up here and there, but mainly we was solo fighters, self righteous gladiators if ye will.

I started in the arts of wizardry, and got tired after bout 14 levels.
Tried the arts of Barbaric ways, but found them to gory after 22 levels.
Tried the sacred art of swordmanship as a Samurai, but got sore after 12 levels.
Wore shiny armour and did good deeds as a Palidin for 15 levels.
Became a fine marksmen as a Ranger but wanted more after 12 levels.
Went to heavy weapons as a warrior, but was unhappy after 14 levels.
Poetry and magic lured me into the arts of the Bard, 10 levels was enough.
Kung Fu, ah Ninga, boring! 9 levels.
Killed some guy for some kind of reward. Learned the final secrets of shadows and backstab attacks. Found my calling, uhm got board after 165 levels.
Learned of some great ability if one could find some old tomes and turn them into a certain seer. Ah, what enlightment that brought me. But I got bored with all of that stuff, and missed the days of silent warrior. Zenmaster 44 levels.

Returned to the silent art path of the assassin. Meandered the world once again, taking contracts from whomever paid the highest bid. I had it all, shiny self made and highly enlightened weapons. Self righteous robes that could not be harmed by the elements, much less a mortal instrument. Rings and braclets, even a sacred necklace or two. I was at a quantum find when last I slayed the evil beast by the name of CET. My machine of wielding said no more, the hierarcy of the brotherhood of assassins said I was too powerful, that I must leave.

So my young adventurers, I resigned meself to the Boogre Bar at assassin level 128(2nd time assassin) the third solo time through the Gael Saren.

Anbody for a round of darts?

Felix

bsftcs 06-30-2003 06:52 PM

Nah... You assassins always excel with hurled weapons. But a round of boogre snooker would be wonderful.

LiOnHe@rT 07-01-2003 08:34 AM

..................? huh, is it over already??? gee, i was so mesmerized by felix's story that i started imagining the exact situation! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]