Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-24-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82907)

Memnoch 11-25-2002 09:12 AM

You wanted an answer, Sigmar, you got three. And people say we don't listen! :D

This was NOT planned by the way... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Hope this helps, and we don't mean to invade Cloudy's Cafe (I've never posted here, funnily enough - too spammy for my taste. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] (j/k)

Anyway, if you have more questions you're more than welcome to email me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 11-25-2002 09:21 AM

LOL, at your command, CD!

Now about running washing machine with nothing in it.. LOLOLOL Think I may have done that once in my life. Sure doesn't get the clothes clean!

Inga, one of my cats, ate a few pieces of bagel this morning...she's starting to eat all sorts of things that surprise me! Last night she begged for coffee cake! [img]graemlins/kittynow.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-25-2002 09:24 AM

Hi, Memnoch. Have some nice fried [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] and eggs. ;) Geez, Memnoch on his first Cafe post and the marvelous Melusine. Quite a red-letter day in Cafe history. ;)
On the lighter side, Indian Summer is now over. The sky is overcast and we have a freeze on the way. Brrr. :D

Memnoch 11-25-2002 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Can we change the convo please? pleeease? its quite depressing to see CCs filled up with this, even if are right to do so. :( Havent there been enough threads on it already? :(
Fair enough - we can all respect that wish. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Besides, it was Sigmar's fault for asking. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (j/k Sigmar!!)

I can't stay in the cafe long...I'm finishing up a major project at work this wednesday (launching a new product range!) and I've spent far too much time here already over the weekend when I should've been working. But it's all good - getting my new car next week hopefully!! :D

Memnoch 11-25-2002 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
On the lighter side, Indian Summer is now over. The sky is overcast and we have a freeze on the way. Brrr. :D
Indian summer over? Lucky buggers...it was 38 degrees today. I was driving my sister's new MG convertible and nearly got cooked - forgot to put sunscreen on [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

purre 11-25-2002 09:32 AM

Err...question. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Whe doesnt the live chat rooms page open? Has that happened to anyone else? It just says "the page cannot be found".
Thanks for help! [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 11-25-2002 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
You wanted an answer, Sigmar, you got three. And people say we don't listen! :D

This was NOT planned by the way... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Hope this helps, and we don't mean to invade Cloudy's Cafe (I've never posted here, funnily enough - too spammy for my taste. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] (j/k)

Anyway, if you have more questions you're more than welcome to email me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

HA...I declare it spam season on Genies! BWAHAHAHHAHAHA! Now you have to tell us how you plan to introduce yourself to the gorgeous actress that will be in your apartment... ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-25-2002 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Fair enough - we can all respect that wish. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks, incidently, I emailed you with a question.

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, at your command, CD!
LOL, thats a dangerous thing to say Cloudy ;) it might to my head. [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k

[ 11-25-2002, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-25-2002 09:57 AM

Did Iw's just go down momentairly?

Attalus 11-25-2002 10:01 AM

I dunno, CD, I was ...er ...on a personal errand. So, how is Blighty, today? I got a message from my Norfolk friends that mentioned snow flurries.