Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sharing Some Game Moments. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58924)

Dundee Slaytern 11-13-2001 09:40 AM

So I have been soloing with a Sorcerer on Insane Difficulty, during the course of the game I encountered some quirks and did some silly things. Here are some that made me laugh. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jaheira

Cernd vs the Shadow Druid

CHICKEN

How to make a Necromancer jealous

Mitro Jellywadder 11-13-2001 09:47 AM

Was that your version of the Knights of the Round Table? LoL.

(The deal with the chickens was just plain mean.) [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

nakkinaama 11-13-2001 09:51 AM

I have to say that Project Image thing is absolutely brilliant! Do that against anything and all you have to do is watch and eat popcorn.

Dundee Slaytern 11-13-2001 09:59 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
Was that your version of the Knights of the Round Table? LoL.
(The deal with the chickens was just plain mean.) [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Theorotically, you can have a total of 36 Skeleton Warriors, 6 PIs x 6 Animate Dead. Your real Sorcerer would be unable to summon any more because the summon limit applies to him.

Oh yeah... I was like the Undead King or something... really tough to move them around the sewer though, if this was on a plain... heh, heh... ...

Fuzzy Animal 11-13-2001 10:01 AM

Ho Ho!!! Too funny!!! I rescued Jaheira for the experience, but I was tempted to take her for a little ways just to say "Looks like the fool finally got himself killed", when she discovers Kahlid. I took Cernd with me for the fight also. Love those mountain bears......love them!!!!! Hee Hee, how do you like your chickens? Sizzle Sizzle!!!!! Project image ingnores the 5 summon limit? WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Gotta try that one!!!!!!

Dundee Slaytern 11-13-2001 10:03 AM

Oh wait... I just realised... ...

ToB Minor Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
With Ring of Wizardry( from your apprentice), you can have 7 Animate Dead.

Combined with the ToB circlet and the special ability, you can have 9 PIs... ...

7 x 9 = 63 Skeleton Warriors... ... *drool*

Mitro Jellywadder 11-14-2001 03:55 AM

Dundee,

Off topic, but I figured you would know.

I just got the boots of speed. I heard about it speeding up your regeneration (Ring of Gaxx). I casted improved haste and used the Staff of the Magi's haste too. My sorcerer actually ZIPS around the areas. I can go from one side of a map, to the other side in about four seconds. Have you noticed this as well?

PS,

It's great. I can actually go toe-to-toe with some tough monsters and when things go bad (contingency firing off) just beat a hasty (extremely) retreat. Walk around, regenerate and then go pound some more. Bah, who needs spells. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Barb 11-14-2001 12:04 PM

how dod you get all the things on there pics? I have a few per chacter. Are they spells or items?

Dundee Slaytern 11-14-2001 12:41 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
Dundee,
Off topic, but I figured you would know.
I just got the boots of speed. I heard about it speeding up your regeneration (Ring of Gaxx). I casted improved haste and used the Staff of the Magi's haste too. My sorcerer actually ZIPS around the areas. I can go from one side of a map, to the other side in about four seconds. Have you noticed this as well?
PS,
It's great. I can actually go toe-to-toe with some tough monsters and when things go bad (contingency firing off) just beat a hasty (extremely) retreat. Walk around, regenerate and then go pound some more. Bah, who needs spells. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

That is the beauty of the Boots of Speed. ;) No more endless walking.

Dundee Slaytern 11-14-2001 12:45 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
how dod you get all the things on there pics? I have a few per chacter. Are they spells or items?<hr></blockquote>

Stoneskin
Magic Resistance( Robe of Vecna, Amulet of Power)
Negative Plane Protection( Amulet of Power)
Vocalise( Amulet of Power)
Contingency
Spell Sequencer
etc... ...

Heh... you should see my solo Cavalier, he has so many items on his portrait, it actually hinders me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]