Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Please tell me this is a joke... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92798)

The Hierophant 01-24-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
Woah, you're so cool, man, when I grow up I wanna be just like you :D
You've still got a ways to go lil' boy. But keep at it. There will come a time in your life when your body will start going through many confusing changes. Your voice will deepen, you'll start to grow hair in really weird places, and girls will suddenly start looking very different to you....

Luvian 01-24-2005 05:40 PM

How long is this thing!? He kept doing it even when it was obvious he wasn't able to, I would just have walked away after the first few seconds if I was him...

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 01-24-2005 05:56 PM

I didn't see it all. It was too annoying. It's made up anyway.

Ladyzekke 01-24-2005 05:57 PM

That was...painful to watch LOL. I can't believe they didn't just cut to commercial after the first 30 seconds!

Lady Sedai 01-24-2005 06:47 PM

Variol: It isn't made up. They guy is a student in Ohio and this was for their student television station. It's verifiable by googling the guy's name, the call letters with Athens, Ohio. You'll find it.

But I wonder if this particular clip was aired. Perhaps it was allowed to go on because he was auditioning?

Either way, it's still hard to watch the guy floundering and apparently having some sort of panic attack.

Dace De'Briago 01-24-2005 08:32 PM

I wasnt entirely sure that it was real either, he just persisted despite all reason suggesting he would run away or collapse.

It felt like one of the longest weather reports I've ever seen. Anyone know if he topped himself after the show?

Violet 01-24-2005 08:46 PM

I got sick to my stomach just watching that LOL.
Poor guy. I used to have panic attacks in grade school when I had to do oral reports or participated (by force lol) in class plays but that was a long long time ago.
Wow, did that ever bring back some memories!
I hope he realizes soon enough that he's as cool as everyone else on the planet hee hee!
That reminds me. I need to go insert my witty comment in my sig LOL:
"Un-psyche Yourself"

Beaumanoir 01-25-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spirits forever:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
I think you're all meanies for laughing. :(

are you telling me that you've never laughed at someone else before?
XD
</font>[/QUOTE]No- I Laugh at people all the time. It's just that after having it published on the internet and (possibly) TV, I think he's had enough people laugh at him.

Dron_Cah 01-25-2005 07:36 PM

I want to grow up to be a weather-man and like Hiero! :D ;)

Jorath Calar 01-26-2005 08:14 PM

Here is anotherone

Although he definatly seems to have more idea what is actually going on... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[Warning:] some profanity... [/warning]