Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Weekly wonder Award (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84409)

antryg 02-24-2003 01:14 PM

<font color=white><h2>WEEKLY WONDER AWARD</h2></font>
[img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
This weeks winner is DUNDEE SLAYTERN
For those of you who just hang out in the General Conversation forum, you may be unfamiliar with Dundee. Since he rarely comes here, he might not even know he has won. :D

Let me tell you a little bit about Dundee. He is normally found as a mod on the BG forums. To those of us who play and post on the BGII forum he is always a source of knowledge and funny stories. Though it is probably not true that Dundee decended from the heights with the gaming gods to bring truth to the mortals on the BGII forum, a little bit of that celestial light shines through in his posts. The first time I killed a dragon it was with advice from Dundee. Who would have thought a chromatic orb could do so much damage? Dundee has brought laughter to many with the screenshots he has shared. There is just something about reading the line "wing buffet, Minsc" when looking at a screenshot of a dragon polymorphed into a squirrel.

For all the wisdom you offer; for all the help given to novice and experienced gamers; for all the laughter you bring;

Dundee, you are this weeks WEEKLY WONDER winner

Timber Loftis 02-24-2003 01:17 PM

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Well-deserved by the uber-guru of BGII [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Sigmar 02-24-2003 01:28 PM

Yeah, lets hear if for Dundee!

harleyquinn 02-24-2003 02:05 PM

Yea Dundee!
And a yea for Antryg for coming up with such a great idea as to celebrate acts of kindness and humor :D

Mouse 02-24-2003 04:47 PM

For those who don't know, I am one of the odder members in so far as I have never played the BG series. Even so, I have seen some of the stuff Dundee has done and bow in awe at his Blackisleness [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

LordKathen 02-24-2003 06:06 PM

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hey Dundee, I hav'nt seen you in a while. Hows it goin?
Congrats on your award bro. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] :D

Reeka 02-24-2003 06:44 PM

Congrats, you are doing a great job! *bows and hugs*

Kakero 02-24-2003 07:31 PM

What? when did Dundee Slaytern become a mod?

arion windrider 02-24-2003 10:24 PM

congrats dundee

[ 02-24-2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: arion windrider ]

Sir Goulum 02-24-2003 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
What? when did Dundee Slaytern become a mod?
About a month or two ago [img]smile.gif[/img]