Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Was nearly expelled today... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90024)

SomeGuy 05-06-2004 05:32 PM

It was just a normal day like usual. School was over and it was time for the bus rides home, yet, a problem occured which caused our bus driver to take us back to school. Our principal, Mr. Smith got aboard and told us to hand over the item which had caused the problem, yet no one still would. He talked on and on about safety stuff and still no one faltered. Our school superintendent got on the bus then and did the same thing, and threatened to call the police and have them search us. Well... It came to that. Luckily, I had thrown mine out the bus window as we turned around, along with it's ammunition. So I was clean when I got searched. I and a few friends walked home because the bus was well... let's just say it's normally three or four to a seat with seats ment for two. And can you guess what this is all about? Drum roll please *drum roll* ... ... ... ... *RUBBER BANDS AND LITTLE PAPER WADS!* Yes folks you heard me right, me and several friends were nearly expelled because we were in possesion of rubber bands and paper wads! And normally, it was just a three day suspention for having them too! But wait! There's more! Because Jimmy is a lying backstabber, I know owe him, FIVE DOLLARS to keep his mouth shut about me having one. That's all folks.

johnny 05-06-2004 05:37 PM

You naughty little devil you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Luvian 05-06-2004 05:40 PM

... ok ...

And are the parents happy that their kids got stuck up at school over rubber bands and paper?

[ 05-06-2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]

SomeGuy 05-06-2004 05:42 PM

I knew my mom wasn't too pleased, and I know a few other who's mom's will be pissed.

Sythe 05-06-2004 05:59 PM

My goodness! That is ridiculas! Getting suspended for having wasps! (another name we call paper wads where I live)Well then again it can be very dangerous UNLESS you make a killer wasp. By putting a needle in the wasp! When I was reading and came to the part about throwing the ammunition I thought you had a gun or something!

Did someone get shot in the eye or something in your school recently that made wasps banned?

SomeGuy 05-06-2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sythe:
My goodness! That is ridiculas! Getting suspended for having wasps! (another name we call paper wads where I live)Well then again it can be very dangerous UNLESS you make a killer wasp. By putting a needle in the wasp! When I was reading and came to the part about throwing the ammunition I thought you had a gun or something!

Did someone get shot in the eye or something in your school recently that made wasps banned?

We call them hornets or bullets. And as for your killer wasps, we have something similar. Tying the rubber bands together for extra stretch, which means more power and flight.And when combined with a paper clip molded in a bullet will a bunch of paper around it and a bit of the clip sticking out.. ouch. But we had this problem last year, and it's what made this so bad I guess.

Nanobyte 05-06-2004 06:35 PM

And you had these in the first place because? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I've had my fair share of disciplinary action, and have come to avoid the situations before they even have a chance to happen.
Hanging out with the wrong people had a big influence on that, but I believe that from such an experience, I've been able to become who I am today (a much better person ;) )

Anyway, SG. I know it was just you and your friends having a little fun, but as the saying goes, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." ;)

SomeGuy 05-06-2004 06:38 PM

For the past week, everyone has been flipping the paper wads at each other for fun Nano, I decided to join in. Just my luck huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nanobyte 05-06-2004 06:41 PM

Luck's a three-headed serpent, my friend. The odds are always against you ;)

Vaskez 05-06-2004 06:56 PM

Ah school doesn't change, you've just brought back some very old memories of me being the one told off for flicking paper wads with rubber bands, hehe :D

The best school thing though was when me and my mate were practicing Bruce Lee style flying kicks in the toilets. He told me to try and fly-kick him so I ran up, he moved and I fly-kicked the mirror off the wall :D