Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Lady Blue03 11-12-2004 11:30 PM

<font color=pink>WoW servers are down and I'm bored. I should make a cafe but I'm too damn lazy and none of you others are "eligle"

Suffer!</font>

Ilander 11-13-2004 01:38 AM

Well, Salutations and good evening/morning or whatever the heck time zone it is in your neck of the woods, provided that you reside in a plane on existence where time is a valid dimension.

Well, I have discovered that gals who know Physics are TERRIBLY fun to hang out with...after all, I am a physicist (maybe I don't deserve the title yet, but...I'm cocky as heck)...

Either way, she occupies my thoughts in a way that no one has in quite some time...okay, neg that, I like people in general, and tend to fall for just about any gal who's willing to have a conversation with me...but that's neither here nor there...

She doesn't ostracize me for my roleplaying...which is nice...and she understands my jokes...even the ones about approximating a cow as a sphere...

Regardless...If you all have wondered where I have been for the past however long its been since I've been here...well, realize that I'm just another poster on your message board, and probably don't matter in the long run...provided that one Lyle Thomas Goodwin never gets a Nobel Prize in Physics (which is highly doubtful ;) )...

Well, I hope that life has not treated any of you badly....and if it has, well, smack it in the face for me!

---out for now, re: discovering the secrets of the cosmos and finding inner peace and happiness
<font color=white>EDIT: I just realized that my post number is 141, which is about a hundred times the square root of 2...now, why would I say that out loud? I don't know...but perhaps you can find some mirth in it.</font>

[ 11-13-2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Ilander ]

Attalus 11-13-2004 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>WoW servers are down and I'm bored. I should make a cafe but I'm too damn lazy and none of you others are "eligle"

Suffer!</font>

*Pictures Jen with a whip* ;)

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-13-2004 10:43 AM

Oooo, Bill, getting excited are we [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Well how is everyone on this not so fine day? I am pissed off...very pissed off! A guy I know sent me a pc from Germany, and it arrived today. I opened it up to find that basically everything (the 120mm Zalman fan, the GPU, wifi card, heatsink etc.) except the motherboard had come off. This is obvioulsy down to the lack of care the German post expressed. Very dissapointed. We are currently trying to see what we can do and complaining to the shippers. The packaging even had a small hole in the side of it!

So, someone out there must have had a better day than me!

wellard 11-13-2004 10:57 AM

g'day ... I'm having a better day Ross [img]tongue.gif[/img]

That sounds like your pc was searched Ross, That stuff should just not fall off. Your friend was not trying to send some Columbian talcum powder your way was he :D

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-13-2004 11:00 AM

Thankfully not, or else we would both have been screwed :D

Yes, it does doesn't it, none of the stuff should have fallen out. German post=crap I have decided. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-14-2004 10:10 AM

Good morning, all. *Opens blinds and shutters, puts the coffee and water on to make* Fetnab, http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/unF14L.bmp dear, put out some pastries, will you? That's a good girl.

wellard 11-14-2004 11:37 AM

OHHHHH! Fetnab, Ill have a cup of tea and some pastries thankyou.

Just back from a wonderfull walk with the children and nephews through the local woods, lovely every colour leaves with chestnuts, hazelnuts, acorns and such covering the floor all bathed in bright dappled winter sunshine. Such a perfect day :D

Attalus 11-14-2004 01:07 PM

Glad you had a great day, Wellard. It must be Spring in Oz, but are you back home, yet? Gray and gloomy, here.

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-14-2004 01:42 PM

Ooo, Fetnab's taken a trip over from Cloudy's to say hello, that's nice!

I had the laziest day ever today. Stayed up till 4am last night watching Insomnia and eating ice cream, then got up at 2.30 today and then made a fry up. Now I feel so ill and it is 6.40. I don't know if it is the fry up or what, but I have a really sore stomach and feel sick. I think I cooked everything properly...