Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Intrepid 11-11-2004 10:46 AM

Good early morning,
ages since i've been in the cafe,
how goes stuff?

I got my liscence today, so i'm legally allowed to drive, it's pretty cool, and liberating.

Lady Blue03 11-11-2004 01:05 PM

<font color=pink>Gratz on the licence! I won't tell you how many tries it took for me to get mine... ;)

Had my first PvP xperience in WoW this morning (around 4) and it was really fun ^^ WoW itself is really fun! But now I must detach and brace myself for a day of school and work, ugh [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-11-2004 01:08 PM

LB-I feel your pain :D

Ah it is a great dau today, I am cheery because for once in what seems like an eternity it is not actually cold, I would put as...hmmm...mild. Nothing special, but you know, good for around here [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Also the sky is looking nice tonight. Red...wooo!

Xen 11-11-2004 01:09 PM

Hi all. Tomorrow it's Friday folks. I have a test from biology tomorrow. I got Football Manager 2005 so I am off to play it.

Sigmar 11-11-2004 01:16 PM

Hmm had a driving accident today, a car driving behind my bike sped up as we were going round a corner, bumped me fowards, I managed to keep control but then it bumped me a second time...caused my bike to turn sideways, which was obviouslly followedn by a thrid "bump" which caused my baby (bike) to be thrown into the middle of the road and myself to fly into the air a good 3 metres before landing headfirst on the road.Good thing I always wear a fullface, took all the impact.

Unfortunately, life being the hilarious thing it is, the driver of the car turned out to be my cousin... bye bye big juicy law suit. :D >_<

His foot slipped off the break apparently. Fantasticc stuff, turned out alright though. He's gonna pay for the bodywork repairs on my bike. It runs perfectamundo though and I was able to complete my journey to school...hooray [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Attalus 11-11-2004 01:22 PM

You have a strange cousin, Siggy, or at the very least, a cousin with a strange sense of humor. Jen, you actually enjoy PvP? I avoid it like the plague.

wellard 11-11-2004 02:58 PM

Sigmar that cousin of yours is getting off lightly, he would be looking for a plastic surgeon if he had done that to me! His foot slipped of the brake 3 times!!! c'mon sue him through his insurance at least :mad: Even a low speed crash could have broken youre body up.

Sigmar 11-11-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Sigmar that cousin of yours is getting off lightly, he would be looking for a plastic surgeon if he had done that to me! His foot slipped of the brake 3 times!!! c'mon sue him through his insurance at least :mad: Even a low speed crash could have broken youre body up.
His story was that he missed the break the once, the three consecutive "bumps" happened in the space of 3 seconds, it's not like he rammed me purposefully each time. :D

I can't sue him, he's my cousin, it'll drive a rift through the family. Besides I'm alright. Wish I could sue though, not him, someone else [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

wellard 11-11-2004 03:20 PM

*sniff* his story smells like bull to me Sigmar. but the main thing is that you are OK. Does he have the money to pay you?

Sigmar 11-11-2004 03:22 PM

Yeah, he plays in a band here in gib. If worse comes to worse, I'll remove parts from his "pimped" up Fiat Punto or whatever it is! :D