Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I'm going to make a site, Please Read (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73408)

Pain-Wrath 02-08-2002 04:41 PM

I think I'm going to make a site called BW, which stands for "Bronze doesn't Work" Hey, LOL, I hope you guys Join the forum here...Ziroc I hope you don't mind, but I want to get your input first..I want to make it a spin-off. But, I won't make it till I get your consent. It's going to be about all kinds of RPG Games, but messed up. Tell me if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to get on anyones bad side [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 02-08-2002 05:51 PM

<font color=skyblue>
The best way to get Ziroc's attention on any matter is direct e-mail.
</font>

Ziroc 02-08-2002 09:07 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pain-Wrath:
I think I'm going to make a site called BW, which stands for "Bronze doesn't Work" Hey, LOL, I hope you guys Join the forum here...Ziroc I hope you don't mind, but I want to get your input first..I want to make it a spin-off. But, I won't make it till I get your consent. It's going to be about all kinds of RPG Games, but messed up. Tell me if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to get on anyones bad side [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

As long as it has nothing to do with Ironworks I don't mind. But basing your site as a spin-off of Ironworks wouldn't be good.. It could violate trademark or copyright laws. Just make a website on what YOU like, that's what I did.. I wouldn't ever base my site off anyone elses..

Lord of Alcohol 02-08-2002 09:11 PM

I guess my new request to be Mod of the new un-yet founded Diplomacy Forum is out of the question? Along with my tge.web e-mail account? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Donut 02-11-2002 05:28 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pain-Wrath:
I think I'm going to make a site called BW, which stands for "Bronze doesn't Work" Hey, LOL, I hope you guys Join the forum here...Ziroc I hope you don't mind, but I want to get your input first..I want to make it a spin-off. But, I won't make it till I get your consent. It's going to be about all kinds of RPG Games, but messed up. Tell me if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to get on anyones bad side [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Welcome to Ironworks Pain-Wraith. Congratulations on your first post [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Axil 02-11-2002 05:46 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Donut:

Welcome to Ironworks Pain-Wraith. Congratulations on your first post [img]smile.gif[/img] .
<hr></blockquote>

This was not his first post..
As you might see, he joined in july last year, and had about threehundred posts, until he screwed up, and got banned for a week (still going on I believe) and his posts were taken away.. ;)
Just telling if you hadn't heard ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 02-11-2002 08:34 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Axil:

This was not his first post..
As you might see, he joined in july last year, and had about threehundred posts, until he screwed up, and got banned for a week (still going on I believe) and his posts were taken away.. ;)
Just telling if you hadn't heard ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Thanks, Axil. Donut's a bit of an older fellow and can be quite slow on the uptake sometimes. He means well, though - he's kind of like your favorite grandfather. :D

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Memnoch ]</p>

Donut 02-11-2002 08:39 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Memnoch:

Thanks, Axil. Donut hasn't been around for a while and can be quite slow on the uptake sometimes. He means well, though. ;)
<hr></blockquote>

Welcome to IronWorks Memnoch! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 02-11-2002 10:04 AM

Does anyone need the Welcome Wagon? ;)

Donut 02-11-2002 10:11 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Does anyone need the Welcome Wagon? ;) <hr></blockquote>

Cloudbringer you are a Godsend. There is a new bloke called Memnoch. He hasn't learnt that he can't go back and edit his threads just because someone has posted something funnier than his own post.

Please welcome him (I think he should drop the genie sig though - it's been done)

BTW don't welcome Pain-Wraith, apparently he has been here some time now! :D