Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Updates on Drake (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92358)

Andrea 11-26-2004 12:39 PM

I was reading back through the posts, and I realized some of you requested some information on Drake. [img]smile.gif[/img]

He's very healthy, and his lungs are developing just fine. [img]smile.gif[/img] His breathing treatment has to be given a lot less often than when he was born 11 days ago. :)He's also very active. He kicks his feet a lot (just like when he was inside of me) and is very responsive to his father's voice. :D He's a very good baby who doesn't cry a lot. When he does, hee hee, it's only a single "wah."

I, myself, am doing alright. I am working on physical therapy to get me back walking after my legs weakened from being in bed for months on end. Soon, I will be able to go home with Drake. Hopefully by Christmas. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for the naming, as one of you asked, my husband and I decided that any of our sons would have his first name as a middle name and in turn any daughters will have my name as a middlename. [img]smile.gif[/img] I requested that he choose all the names, but we agree on the middlename idea.

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-26-2004 12:49 PM

Thanks for letting us know! Glad everyone is doing well, and I wish you the best revocery possible. It won't be long before Drake is up here posting for himself [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Andrea 11-26-2004 12:51 PM

Hee hee! They grow up so fast. ;)

Attalus 11-26-2004 01:35 PM

Not fast enough, I used to say, but now my sons are 6 (younger) and 18 (older) so I am beginning to think that, too. [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad everything is doing better and you are getting around, Andrea. Another thing to give thnanks and praise to God about.

Ladyzekke 11-26-2004 07:23 PM

I'm so glad to hear things are continuing to go well for you and little Drake [img]smile.gif[/img] And returning back home around Christmas sounds like a nice time to return. Little Drake will get to see pretty colored lights for the first time. [img]smile.gif[/img] awwww!

Bungleau 11-27-2004 11:51 PM

I'll echo the sentiments... I'm glad to hear that things are going well for both of you, and I hope that you'll both be able to enjoy life at home soon. What a Christmas (or New Year's, or St. Nicholas' day, or Valentine's day, or whenever!) present that would be!

Kids are wonderful. And I say that, having just driven 14 hours back from Oklahoma with the kids in the back of the minivan. No matter what they do, they can still melt your heartstrings.

Until they become teenagers, I've been told. I'll have to see what happens then... :D

In any case, thanks for the update [img]smile.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 11-28-2004 05:06 PM

C hocolate should be the main part of your diet! Don't you love me now! :D :D

Andrea 11-29-2004 12:19 AM

Thanks again, everyone. Drake's lungs have been improving vastly over the past few days! He's getting stronger...than he already is, that is. ;)