Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Anomen Quest and Finding Drow Cleric (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48234)

kupolu 11-16-2000 01:56 PM

I just got back from Nalia's quest and I was heading towards the slums to pay the 20k when I was stopped by some guy telling Anomen that his sister was murdered. I would go right now, but (unfourtunely) I've lost my Disk 2 and I won't know where it is till my mom get's back alot later today (cough cough. I was wondering if Anomen get's pissy if I don't immedietly go, and what the quests about. I hate heading into situations blindly.

Also, where can I find the evil female drow cleric? I forgot her name, but I heard she's *awesome*. I plan to replace anomen with her...

Thanks for your help!

Armisael 11-16-2000 07:20 PM

Not sure about Anomen, but Viconia's in the government district, tied to a stake.

Camaron 11-16-2000 10:53 PM

*** spoiler***

If you haven't already done it by now, Anonmen's sister has been murdered and you need to go to his dad in the gov dist. He will send you out for vengence to the kinda nasty mage and his buddies who did it in the bridge district- (big house in the middle). The battle is tough but not immpossible- big house some decsent loot, be on the lookout for one particularly nasty trap I remember while pillaging though. The mage and his buddies are on the upstairs level so you will be prepared.

Armisael 11-16-2000 10:58 PM

Of course, if you take vengeance on Saerk, Anomen won't become a knight, making him even more useless and unstable.

kupolu 11-16-2000 11:03 PM

Hmm, I was planning on replacing Anomen with Viconia, is it still worth doing his quest?

Oh, and also, is it very hard to start a romance with viconia? I want her to stay in my group but I plan on bringing my reputation up really high (hopefully up to 20)

The X 11-16-2000 11:33 PM

Well, I downloaded the shadowkeeper and edited Viconia's alignment to Neutral Good.
No more problem with reputation getiing higher than 20.

Tara 11-16-2000 11:36 PM

Anomen is useless and way to arogant for me- i dropped him right after that quest myself so i never got to find out the reprocussions. Viconia is way better in my opinion, esp at upper levels. Give her a belt of strength and your in business!

giyu 11-17-2000 12:24 AM

i use paladin as my main character, and up rep to 20. then viconia and edwin left my group!
so i killed edwin. =)
to keep viconia in my group, i killed a people in town to decrease 2 rep points.

no chance to star romanc with her.

Memnoch 11-17-2000 02:00 AM

Umm...it's probably better to steal than to kill people to lower your rep. If you kill innocents you lose 7 or 8 rep points. Just go to some shop you never go to and steal.