Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Massive meteor about to hit the earth in 1 hour!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99723)

Lavindathar 09-07-2008 10:08 PM

Re: Massive meteor about to hit the earth in 1 hour!!

<font color="cyan">I like Olives.

And lets be fair Tom, any exam that has ever been graded - i.e school, did I ever actually revise? No. Then again, my memory does fairly suck. So I reckon if we both revised for stuff, you'd win on exams.

Quick thinking and stuff like that? General knowledge? Maths? I'd nail you. Physics etc, I'd win.

You're far better than me at English. Does that make you more intelligent? I dont think so tbh :D

Btw, everything in the world is based on numbers. Maths, physics, biology etc. Therefore I win. Everything, and I mean everything, boils down to numbers. Therefore I win.</font>

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 09-07-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavindathar (Post 1215654)
<font color="cyan">I like Olives.

And lets be fair Tom, any exam that has ever been graded - i.e school, did I ever actually revise? No. Then again, my memory does fairly suck. So I reckon if we both revised for stuff, you'd win on exams.

Quick thinking and stuff like that? General knowledge? Maths? I'd nail you. Physics etc, I'd win.

You're far better than me at English. Does that make you more intelligent? I dont think so tbh :D

Btw, everything in the world is based on numbers. Maths, physics, biology etc. Therefore I win. Everything, and I mean everything, boils down to numbers. Therefore I win.</font>

Congrats! You can die knowing you won!

Spirits Reborn 09-08-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood (Post 1215663)
Congrats! You can die knowing you won!

But you're dead too.. Dead people don't congratulate. In fact, everyone who posts in this thread is "dead"..Except for me

cause I ran away to the other side of the world. >_> ;;; <_< ;;

:D

Beaumanoir 09-08-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirits Reborn (Post 1215736)
But you're dead too.. Dead people don't congratulate. In fact, everyone who posts in this thread is "dead"..Except for me

cause I ran away to the other side of the world. >_> ;;; <_< ;;

:D

Congratulations, you're alive... on your own... on a desolate, life-barren rock flying through space.

Look forward to starving to death :P

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 09-08-2008 09:54 AM

>_> ;;; <_< ;;
what's that mean?

Lavindathar 09-08-2008 10:29 AM

<font color="cyan">I'd rather die instantly in a smacked up frenzy after being hit by a meteor than starving to death..

Though if he survived, im sure other "edible" things did too...Hmmz.</font>

Spirits Reborn 09-09-2008 12:04 AM

yeah.. There are people who natively live on the other side of the world. You know? =D

i'll live with them haha :D

Kakero 09-09-2008 12:22 AM

Yeah, but can you reach to the other side of the world in 1 hour?

Lavindathar 09-09-2008 04:58 AM

<font color="cyan">Of course,he can, if he has an Ultrasafe Transporter!</font>

Sever 09-09-2008 08:28 AM

Like, on topic and stuff, i'd phone that girl who offered to do that thing for me years and years ago, and grow the balls required to ask her to do it.