Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Spring Break Is OVER??? Nooooooo!!!!!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73911)

Moni 03-17-2002 10:59 PM

But!!! All I did was screw up my sleep schedule!
:D

Victor von Steiner 03-18-2002 12:42 AM

Yes it is over and not once did you come over to Myth Drannor to post. :( :(

Sazerac 03-18-2002 06:39 AM

Hehehee...mine's just beginning. :D

Barry the Sprout 03-18-2002 06:49 AM

Mine starts this Thursday... and you know what... it lasts 5 weeks! 5 weeks!!!

Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Harkoliar 03-18-2002 08:49 AM

well, summer over here is just around the corner [img]smile.gif[/img] gimme 3 weeks and im off hopping with joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Grojlach 03-18-2002 10:08 AM

Mine is about to begin as well, or at least, I'd like to think of it as a spring break. In reality, I'll only be busier and busier, only now with things other than University exams. ;)

Moni 03-21-2002 02:11 AM

Victor,
I'm sorry! :(

Grojlach,
Best of Luck with your exams! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I made the highest score in my class on the last Biology test we had to take (and the lab practical that went with it too!)...now if I can only do that well on finals ;)
I'm looking forward to a U.S. History test in the morning and have finished my ten-page term paper (on Genghis Khan's early years)...all that is left there is the last test and the final, neither of which will make me sweat. ;)
(My other classes are not yet up for discussion LOL)

Saz,
[img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

I've got now until the end of April when the spring semester ends and I get to take the whole month of May off. :D :D :D Not only that but my son will be here for another visit and I won't have school to interfere with the time we get to spend together this time. :D YAY!!!
I can't wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 03-21-2002 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
Mine starts this Thursday... and you know what... it lasts 5 weeks! 5 weeks!!!

Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

<font color=lightblue> oooohhhhh!!!!! ~mega poutz~ that is sooooooooooooooooo unfair! mine's only 3 weeks long... ~sprawls on the floor~ I give up.. I quit already ;) </font>

Redblueflare 03-21-2002 08:55 AM

Eternity mine is only 2 weeks long so there! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You guys are lucky. My spring break doesn't start until April 4th. *sigh* The whole class is supposed to be going on a cruise, and we will as long as we can get out of here!

Moni you get the entire month of May off? That is not fair at all! Lucky you. Enjoy yourself.

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 03-21-2002 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Eternity mine is only 2 weeks long so there! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You guys are lucky. My spring break doesn't start until April 4th. *sigh* The whole class is supposed to be going on a cruise, and we will as long as we can get out of here!

<font color=lightblue>

Awwww you poor baby! ~huggles~ it's not actually spring break here, it's called easter holidays [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wow! a cruise ~jealous~ where who what how etc?

Have fun! I'm really going to HAVE to start doing some revision of the past two years of learning for a month worth of exams ~makes a face~ so not really allowed to enjoy my break. Not that I plan on getting up before 11am ever in the mornings during my holiday :D

~sigh~ :rolleyes: I just don't know how other people do it. Keep on top of all their work and actually motivate themselves to get started. My MAJOR problem is this tiny little word "sacrifice" I can't seem to go without my parties, net, badminton, shopping and t.v. not to mention about 4 hours on the phone every night... *groanz* how do I do all this AND do great work too! any ideas anyone? ~looks around hopefully~

There always seems to be something much more interesting to do than work...... *does a lil' twirl* should be working right now... :(
</font>