Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Guild Of The Honourable (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72322)

Barb 11-24-2001 01:55 PM

<font size=8>WANTED</font>

Brave Soldiers willing to fight to rid the world of evil. Must be pure at heart have a clear mind. Must wield a sword knowing that every breath may be his last. Must beleive in himself and his companions. Applications required for followng ranks:

Members of High council x 3
Commander x 1
Knight x 1
Archer x 2
Assasin x 2
Female assasin x 2
footsoldier x?
Already Joined.

Secret Master: Head Assasin
Campino: Knight
Lucre: Elite archer
Dresdan: footsoldier
Sir Exxon : Deputy Leader
Morgan_Corbesant: assasin
Aragorn1: Assasin

Apply below, remember: The object of war is not to die in honour, but to make others die in pain.

Barb 11-24-2001 03:56 PM

Fill in this form to join. You will be given rank accordingly.

Name:

Number of Posts:

1. Your are surrounded by the enemy,you have no way of escape. Do you
a. Surrender
b. fight to the death
c. Send a small platoon one way to draw the enemy in and escape with your best men the other.

2. Which is the holier item?
a. A priests alter
b. A your sword
c. The Archbishop of Amn

3. Write a sentence or two of why you would serve the 'Guild Of The Honourable well'

Lavindathar 11-24-2001 03:59 PM

<font color="cyan">Lavindathar feels the need not to answer questions and take tests,

But has proven countless times his leadership and his faithfulness, with his desire to help others.

If you choose him, so be it.

</font>

Barb 11-24-2001 04:07 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lavindathar:
<font color="cyan">Lavindathar feels the need not to answer questions and take tests,

But has proven countless times his leadership and his faithfulness, with his desire to help others.

If you choose him, so be it.

</font>
<hr></blockquote>

Lavidathar, If I accept you into the Guild, others would avoid the test also. I can't accept you, even at the lowest level unless you answer questions.

SecretMaster 11-24-2001 04:34 PM

Answers
1. B
2.B

First of all, I'm a thief, and probably the best trained all around. I fight with my sword, with charm and grace, not just swinging. It is the sword that swings, not your arms. A true thief, or any fighter must know that the sword is swung with your heart, and your utmost desires to vanquish your enemy. I rely on that, and the shadows. Sometimes, powerful evil, cannot be slain by stealth, but rather, by your will and heart. I would lead as a commander, or as a trained assassin, whichever you prefer.

Barb 11-24-2001 04:40 PM

Welcome Secret Master to the Guild. You will be head Assasin. I will edit the first thread accordingly.

Campino 11-24-2001 04:49 PM

Here are my answers:

1b
2b

My reasons to join the guild are somewhat different...

I fight for the good cause,like a true paladin.Lawfully good,always true to my leader,and my heart tells me what to do.I'm hard to convince,but when i'm convinced,i'll stay loyal till i die.That's what honourable means,in my opinion.I'll be one of the most faithful off all,let me join in whatever rank you see fit,and i'll defend our guild with all my heart.

SecretMaster 11-24-2001 04:54 PM

Glad you let me joined. I do have many places to attend to, but I always manage. and Campino, glad you joined, you seem like a good fellow. Hmm, excuse me now, I have other things to attend to, goodluck Barb!

Barb 11-24-2001 04:56 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Campino:
Here are my answers:

1b
2b

My reasons to join the guild are somewhat different...

I fight for the good cause,like a true paladin.Lawfully good,always true to my leader,and my heart tells me what to do.I'm hard to convince,but when i'm convinced,i'll stay loyal till i die.That's what honourable means,in my opinion.I'll be one of the most faithful off all,let me join in whatever rank you see fit,and i'll defend our guild with all my heart.
<hr></blockquote>

You, my friend, have given a truly honoruble answer, you shall be a knight.

Campino 11-24-2001 04:56 PM

Give me the chance,secretmaster and i'll convince you.