Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A good week (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92292)

Intrepid 11-20-2004 08:29 AM

Wow, i've just gotten back from schoolies (our after school celebration which was 5 days long) and it has been amazing!

we got completly smashed each night, burned some stuff, we drove on the beach, we dug a huge hole in the beach with shovels, we rode bikes in the water and around, we swam a bit, we got heaps of the worlds best oysters from the rocks around (i'm serious, Baetman's bay is renound for the worlds best oysters), we put an inflatable pool under a road bridge and sailed out into a large lake in it then it started taking water so we had to swim back, got a car bogged in sand while exploring, played mini golf, went driving with a friend who was drunk (ok that was pretty stupid now that i think about it but i didn't think at the time, but it was a lot of fun at the time also) and smashed the car up fairly well by hitting wheelie bins etc, we stole an empty keg from a pub, i threw a molitov cocktail onto the road out the front of our house it was so great!, swung on this huge swing in the back yard a lot, went pubbing a lot, met these army guys who were on training in the middle of the night who paid us for food, did stuff to friends while they were sleeping, i managed to get a beer bottle smashed over my knee though i only vaguly remember it happening, we did a lot more stuff but i don't remember much, ohh and today we got lost in Canberra (our capital city) so we went through parliment house.
Then i got back to Orange (where i live) and watched wizard of oz which was on tv at a friends house, and synchronised it with "dark side of the moon", that was pretty great.
And i've just gotten back which means i haven't yet picked up my Half Life 2 preorder, and i am still to register my car etc, so i shall be busy, but all in all it was a pretty good week ;)

dplax 11-20-2004 08:51 AM

Sounds like you had a real good time...Although some of the stuff you did does sound to have needed liberal amounts of alcohol.... :D

Intrepid 11-20-2004 10:29 AM

yes..... "liberal" ammounts

Spirits forever 11-20-2004 12:38 PM

Hehe! sounds fun.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-20-2004 01:46 PM

oh well, you're only young once [img]tongue.gif[/img] glad you had fun.

philip 11-20-2004 04:27 PM

Glad you ha d a geatr time. I jst gfot back wasted again. But it was fun we lost our much but we shot at eash other with a clamp pistold :D (don't know it's the right word but the dutch to english site says so)

philip 11-20-2004 04:28 PM

Lol looks like I shouldn't posty now. too manyerrors is my ppost. but I mean we lost our match and well I guess you can find the errors yourself [img]tongue.gif[/img]