Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   American Idol fans (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89171)

Lord of things 01-27-2004 09:05 PM

America has not seen anyone that blew me away. But there was lots of people who
couldn't sing.

Vaskez 01-27-2004 09:10 PM

were ;)
umm yeah, the sheer no. of people who can't sing yet think they can never ceases to amaze me.

Ladyzekke 01-27-2004 09:17 PM

I still like that one girl who bombed. Asian, lots of sparkles on her skin and bracelets, she used her arms too kinda provacatively, like some kinda snake dance where she was trying to charm. Still dunno what she sang, or what she said in the song. soo hoo well hehillnaaa haa, well a hea, well in his head? whooowwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heeeeeeee, sweet memories?

Thing is, as bad as it was, it did manage to stick itself into my head! helpme.....

Methinks maybe it might be best to wait another week or so before I watch American Idol, wait until the really bad ones have been eliminated. Otherwise I may go dainbramaged. ....... .....

GokuZool 01-27-2004 09:23 PM

The only good thing about American Idol (or any "Idol" for that matter) is when it ends.

T/-/alali 01-27-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
The only good thing about American Idol (or any "Idol" for that matter) is when it ends.
I second that! :D

Lord of things 01-27-2004 09:37 PM

Next week they will in Hawaii and a lot of them already look like they can't sing. But tonight L.A
and San Fransico had some poor poor singers. I almost feel sorry for the people who embarassed themselves.

TheGrandSlayer 01-27-2004 10:10 PM

I think we all know that the only point for American Idol is that we can laugh our asses of at the people who suck. :D

Sythe 01-27-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T/-/alali:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GokuZool:

I second that! :D </font>[/QUOTE]I DISAGREE!! The best thing about American Idol is the beggining! I love it when people sing so bad so I can laugh my arse off! I nearly died laughing when there was a woman wearing blue was singing like "Boo bah blah blah doo dah boo dah daaa doo do daaahh!!" Her words were completely intelligible. Simons said she sucked and she said "Well I tried my best and I know that God is with me." And Simon says "Well I believe God is taking the day off." That cracked me up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Cheers to Simon [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

Gangrell 01-27-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
were ;)
umm yeah, the sheer no. of people who can't sing yet think they can never ceases to amaze me.

I agree, but you never know, they may just be tone deaf :rolleyes:

Firestormalpha 01-28-2004 01:05 AM

I think most of the people who get into the tryouts have very.... ummm... "protective" friends. Friends who didn't have the heart to tell them not to waste the plane ticket just to get kicked out by the first show.

People should really check there abilities against the critiquing of a professional talent agent, it's cheaper to find out you can't sing that way. Or if you can't sync. up with the music your singing, well, yeah.