Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   So I'm like, a bachelor now... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83246)

Aelia Jusa 12-22-2002 09:01 PM

Well after four years of hard work, well actually only the first 2 years were what I'd call hard, they changed the workload after that so it was more a reasonable amount of work ;) , I kinda graduated. I say kinda because I don't really feel like I've graduated, since I applied to do honours next year (and have been accepted [img]smile.gif[/img] ) but I have two degrees now so there you go [img]smile.gif[/img] . I did a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) and a Bachelor of Arts (Ancient History and Philosophy). I am relieved though because I worried alot about uni this year and last, some sensible worries, some less so ;) . I'm gonna take a piccy of my certificates (are they certificates? Seems strange to actually call the pieces of paper degrees...) but I only picked them up this morning ;) .

So anyway, yay [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]

LennonCook 12-22-2002 09:05 PM

<marquee behavior="alternate"><table width=19%><tr><td><marquee><font color="gold" face="Old English Text MT" size=+2">Well done, Aelia !!</font></marquee></td></tr></table></marquee>

<font size=-1 color="white"><sub>Note: This post is best viewed in Internet Explorer 4.0 +</sub></font>

[ 12-22-2002, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

antryg 12-22-2002 09:08 PM

Congrats. If you have a certificate in psychology does that mean they stamp it "SANE". :D Maybe that's why they call them degrees.

<H4><scroll>GOOD JOB! WELL DONE!</scroll><H4>

Ladyzekke 12-22-2002 09:19 PM

Congratulations Aelia! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tristan Silverstar 12-22-2002 09:24 PM

Congratulations Mel, that's wonderful news. Contrary to what you believe on MSN, I am, in fact, very happy and proud of you ;)

Aelia Jusa 12-22-2002 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Congrats. If you have a certificate in psychology does that mean they stamp it "SANE". :D Maybe that's why they call them degrees.

No, unfortunately it just means I can see more clearly what a neurotic psycho I really am ;)

LOL I diagnosed my family though last year :D . My dad was boringly sane but I gave my mum generalised anxiety disorder and my brother was a classic case of borderline personality disorder :D

Sir Krustin 12-22-2002 10:27 PM

Hah, I saw the topic and your name Aelia, and did a double take! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Congrats on the graduation! Come on up here and help us deal with the crazies!

SirK, PhD (Piled Higher and Deeper), KoC (Kind Of Crazy)

DragonMage 12-22-2002 10:38 PM

Well done and congrats, hon! :D

Quite the accomplishment. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*does a little nekkid dance to celebrate*

C'mon! Join me, Aelia! heheh

Talthyr Malkaviel 12-22-2002 10:43 PM

Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Maybe we can get pink to do a little mid-air victory dance. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 12-22-2002 11:25 PM

Congrats Aelia! Sounds like a lot of work!