Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon Age™ Origins (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Meteor Ore (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101288)

Aelia Jusa 01-07-2010 09:44 PM

Meteor Ore

Hey, I came across the 'superman' incident as I was travelling (crashed spaceship containing baby, two hicks who took the baby to raise as their own) and there was some meteor ore with the description that a skilled smith might be able to make some armour with it. Who can do this? Wade isn't interested and the smith (Dagna's father) in Orzammar also isn't.

Chewbacca 01-07-2010 10:50 PM

Re: Meteor Ore

At the keep, Wade's brother. hah beat RTB!!! :P

iirc that's who Wade is right?

robertthebard 01-08-2010 09:29 AM

Lol, I don't think it's Wade. It's the guy in camp's brother, can't remember his name, but the guy in camp is Levi Dryden. However, once you complete Warden's Keep, and leave, even if just to camp, and come back, he'll have a shop set up, and can make stuff out of it.

Wade's the armor smith in Denerim, now that I think of it, he uses other materials, but make sure you have anything purchased from that store you may want, because once he makes your stuff, the shop closes.

Chewbacca 01-08-2010 10:18 AM

Oh yeah, that Wade. :O Man Rob I'm finally quicker than you answering a thread and you still have to pull teh slack. :P :D

lol my pennance for being stuck underground in the game and stuck awake w/ teething baby all night all week irl is embarressing mistakes on the forum. Moral of the story is take naps.

robertthebard 01-08-2010 10:28 AM

Bah, if you had as much free time as I do, you'd be first all the time. I'm having "Oooo, what if I did this instead of that" syndrome now, my last fiinish to get all the achievements, for finishing, is still on the last treaty, and has been for a month. I've spent more time working on my game where I can get the "Kind of a big deal" achievement, for not falling in battle the whole game. That is a chore.

Aelia Jusa 01-08-2010 04:36 PM

Thanks, dudes! Yeah it's annoying how you can't buy from Wade after he makes stuff for you. The second set he makes is quite good though, worth it.

CerebroDragon 01-22-2010 01:10 PM

Actually, I was able to return to Wade a third time after defeating the High Dragon for another set of armour. Ironically it wasn't as good as the second Drakeling set, however.

Aelia Jusa 01-22-2010 03:32 PM

I think it depends what you get him to make. I had him make the dragonbone set, it was awesome. Also, if you pay him the armour is better.

Cloudbringer 01-24-2010 01:31 PM

Well the two handed sword I got from the star metal was pretty good!

Dragonbone? Where did you find it to have it made at Wade's? I confess I haven't killed that High Dragon yet... TOUGH battle! :D

Aelia Jusa 01-24-2010 04:02 PM

Yes, that's where you get the dragon scales. Wade will then give the option of medium, heavy, or dragonbone armour.