Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, June 17, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86647)

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:07 PM

*wrinkles her nose* ;)

and it was really only his smile that I made come see me. The rest of him just followed along. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(Smile, romey! :D ) He's so cute when he smiles. ;)

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mouse:
Good to hear. I presume that the "massachusetts" you talk of is the same place that is usually capitalised [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I have only been to the States once, and I was lucky enough to visit Boston. Top class city and top class people. You will have a great time (if you're not already).

I recommend the sports bar attached to the Copley Square Hotel for an good feed and brew. Just avoid the nightclub nearby (Hero's) if it's still going strong ;)

hmmm... somehow I don't think they'd let us into a sports bar. [img]tongue.gif[/img] "Underage" is a term we have here in the states, Mousie, though I know it's not the same in your backwater country. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and actually, our account is slightly late, but I didn't get the registration email of approval til last night. 'Romey went back home yesterday. :(

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:17 PM

yeah, suckiness of suckinesses. :( But we thought we'd post on this anyways, just to commemorate the event. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am not cute, smiling or otherwise! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Your smile however is incredibly amusing. ;)

Mouse 06-20-2003 06:17 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww w :(

And that's the last spam you'll get out of me [img]smile.gif[/img] Let's see the pictures posted anyhow ;)

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:28 PM

I do not have a funny smile. But yours is so very very cute. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now wheesht. You're rambling again.

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:29 PM

He'll post them up if he gets them developed, i'm sure. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It was good that he came though. At least I learned who really owns who more. ;)

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:34 PM

Yes, I now know that Nessy definately totally and completely owns me more, and always has and always will. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 06-20-2003 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome The Lioness:
Yes, I now know that Nessy definately totally and completely owns me more, and always has and always will. [img]smile.gif[/img]
As we have been TELLING you, over and over. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 06-20-2003 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome The Lioness:
Hello Nessy! :wave:

Jerome The Lioness 06-20-2003 06:45 PM

Lol, am I me? are you me? Will anyone else reading this ever know? ;)