Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New list of powerful Stuff (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32399)

Felix The Assassin 09-05-2003 01:57 AM

Ok All,
I can't find the old list we had a couple years ago that contained everything we ever dreamed of finding. So, here I will start a new list, and hopefully we can have a full guide by the time we finish. I'm starting this with "Special" in mind. So, you may not find the obvious things here.

Jewelry:
Silver Ring; Completely Enchant/Bless to custom design. Early stages Ishad Na
Jeweled ring; Same as above. Ishad Na. (Rare)
Eye of Heaven; Non enchant, AC+5, Hit+5, Protect everything 35%, Cets tomb.
Various Wards; Non enchant, all have Protect 50%, for their realm, random BR

Armor:
Assassin Garb +3 Enchant/Bless, Special centuar's near fountain, BR.
Various Armor of the Realm, AC great, Protect everything 35%, Random Cets Temple.
Kimono of the Dragon, Enchant/Bless,AC 4.80,Protect everything 35%,Hit+2.Cet tomb

Weapons:

Daggers: Primary
Wizards Blade, Enchant/Bless, Special=Sleep, Random BR=Castle
Secondary:
Assassin dagger, Enchant/Bless, Special=Deathstrike, Special Quest
Skull Dagger, Cursed. Random Ishad-BR
Talons Fang, Cursed, Skull castle

Swords:
Rapier:
Robinsword, E/B, Special=DeathStrike, Random BR,
Sword of Hearts, E/B, Specail=deathstrike, Cets tomb

Long:
Sword of Argus; E/B, Special=Deathstrike, Dinji of the the lamp.

Katana:
Kanatna of the Tanamori(sp), E/B, Special=???, Random Cets desert

Bastard:
Bloodslinger; E/B, Special=Deathstrike, Cets tomb

Hammer:
Orion's Hammer: Dwarven Thrower (ID to Krokaden) Kool. Random, Cets tomb.

Axe:
Devils Axe: Cursed, Can't remember the rest.
Axe of runes and stones, Neat looking, never tried.

Feel free to add the good items.
Felix

LiOnHe@rT 09-05-2003 07:48 AM

i tink this should be placed into the Best Tips thread! am i right, relix?
and i also see that most of the powerful stuff lies in Cet's region, now i see y i haf been missing lots of good weapons....... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Bungleau 09-05-2003 09:19 AM

My favorite nightblade ought to go on the list. Enchant per custom design, special=paralyze. Found in... Dragon spire in bottom of pool, IIRC, and random BR and Ishad N'ha-ha-ha.

There's one sword, and it may be the Robinsword, that will turn the target to stone. I hate using that sword... :D

*edit* And I agree -- once we're happy with the list, I think it's on to Best Tips.

[ 09-05-2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]

WillowIX 09-05-2003 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
My favorite nightblade ought to go on the list. Enchant per custom design, special=paralyze. Found in... Dragon spire in bottom of pool, IIRC, and random BR and Ishad N'ha-ha-ha.

There's one sword, and it may be the Robinsword, that will turn the target to stone. I hate using that sword... :D

*edit* And I agree -- once we're happy with the list, I think it's on to Best Tips.

Definitely! We can't have Felix creating a list every now and then. Oh waut, we can! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

BTW, don't all nighblades have paralyze? All mine usually have that ability.

Bungleau 09-05-2003 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
:

BTW, don't all nighblades have paralyze? All mine usually have that ability.

Uh... yeah. That's what I meant. Their special ability is paralyze. Unless a "nighblade" is a different weapon from a "nightblade", that is... :D

bsftcs 09-05-2003 05:52 PM

I can see we are not just listing high level items then. Are there any limitations at all to what we may list? Should we concentrate on the really good items or...? :confused:

Greidee 09-06-2003 03:46 AM

Hiya! I think the best thing is to identify the weapons for max effect/value in each category of use.
So for me one of the most useful weapons has been the Kiss of Death darts. I know that these are purchased, but damn they were handy when I was being attacked by hordes of annoying ratkins while the "triffids from hell" were bearing down on me. Shoot, i used them to kill a couple of triffids!

"Was it you I wasn't talking to when I said that?"

WillowIX 09-06-2003 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
Uh... yeah. That's what I meant. Their special ability is paralyze. Unless a "nighblade" is a different weapon from a "nightblade", that is... :D
Oh uhh I see... I wonder how I managed to misunderstand you post in the first plcae. :D

LiOnHe@rT 09-07-2003 02:39 AM

nightblades are great, especially when they paralyze he enemy. and ALL nightblades should haf that ability, if not, too baaaaaaaaad............ [img]tongue.gif[/img]