Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Empire Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72908)

DragonMage 01-24-2002 06:31 PM

Sorry, Konfuzed, but that's the best I've got. I'm not overly fond of pictures of me, even when I feel like I look good. Therefore, there aren't many of me floating around out there...unless you want pics of me when I was eight or 13 or 17... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Mirac Honorguard 01-24-2002 06:40 PM

Think Spin forgot to pay his internet bill.
And I guess EQ won't be up until febuary, if not later (sorry for the de-moral)
Anyways, I won't be on before febuary either, so you'll have to tag without me.

LennonCook 01-24-2002 10:03 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:

That'll be just Konfuzed
The "and Zany" part has left the forum
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="lightgreen"> Does that mean Zany has left, or that both Mr. & ermm... and Zany have both left ?? </font>

Konfuzed and Zany 01-25-2002 02:33 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DragonMage:
Sorry, Konfuzed, but that's the best I've got. I'm not overly fond of pictures of me, even when I feel like I look good. Therefore, there aren't many of me floating around out there...unless you want pics of me when I was eight or 13 or 17... [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

I'm using the picture where you are 17 now ;)

And mister & was a temperary visitor

Mitro Jellywadder 01-25-2002 01:07 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DragonMage:
Just remember, Bokken, I've got your Toad held hostage! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You two can do your worst, but you won't defeat ME!!!! :evillaugh:

and what's with the 1:5:7:12?

I agree with Rikard, though, let's beat the snot out of LDK once it comes back online. :-D

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

If we told you what the 1:5:7:12 was, we'd have to destroy you. BTW, I don't have a toad that you can hold hostage. ;)

1:11:11:19

Mitro Jellywadder 01-25-2002 04:00 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elif Godson:
A bad DSL connec. what a rip. I'm jonesin for my fix of EQ..
`start's scratching arm` anyone got any EQ `eye's start flicking back and forth and buldging out of skull` I neeeeeeeeeed EQ
<hr></blockquote>

:D :D
We must have the same DSL provider...LOL...I've actually been able to go to sleep before 3 or 4 in the morning now. Sure do miss EQ though.. :( :(

Bokken 01-26-2002 09:56 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
I've actually been able to go to sleep before 3 or 4 in the morning now. Sure do miss EQ though.. :( :( <hr></blockquote>

Tell me about it. I actually went to sleep at 4am last night too. Damn laptop decided to crap itself and I had to spend half of today trying to fix it. Anyway I'm back..........now where the hell is EQ!!!!

1:11:11:19

Mitro Jellywadder 01-30-2002 09:41 PM

For those that don't know....EQ is back up....