Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Most Annoying and Toughest Fights In BG2 Excluding Kangaxx,Irenicus,Bhodi and Dragons (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59096)

Caine 11-18-2001 11:48 AM

Could Be Spoilers
:
hK
JF
FT
h
hGFH
Hf
h
fHs
f
fsHFS
yT
YR
e
Gf
hfd
G

G
fdgD
GD
dg

d
Gd
g

g
fd
g

fd
DF

fd

d
d
ffffffff

fd

fd

fdg

xaZX

GF

GFDG

In The Beggining,when I first got this game it was that fight with the Rakshasha in the Druid Groove,Then I Got My Ass kicked by that Mencar Pebblecrusher guy and I got my ass kicked by the slaver captain and I decided I had to rethink my tactics,one of the most annyoing fights ever for me was in the sewers with those kobolds and that other Rakshasa,whats your most annoying and toughest fight excluding Kangax,Bhodi,Dragons and Irenicus.

Sir ReGiN 11-18-2001 11:57 AM

Is it m computer or does you message only contain letters like FHSD dsajsdjc USJDn SAdj...and so on... :eek:
This is weird... [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

oooh..I get it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Personal way of making space between spoilers aye... ;)

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]</p>

samoza 11-18-2001 12:06 PM

ARRRGGGHHH at the moment im having amazing amounts of trouble with the illithed lair in the underdark, how do you kill them!!!!!!!!!
This is the most annoying fight ever

Caine 11-18-2001 12:07 PM

Sorry For that,just check below all that shit [img]smile.gif[/img]
Just Trying to innovative
[img]smile.gif[/img]

Caine 11-18-2001 12:10 PM

Sorry that reply was to Regin

Anyways Those Mind Flayers arent that hard if your well prepered,
Use Chaotic commands or download the darkest day and play as a pyschic knight to be immune to that mind flayer crap [img]smile.gif[/img]
Or Summon Those shadow stalkers or whatever they are called and send them against the mind flayers.

samoza 11-18-2001 12:22 PM

shadow stalkers ehhh? havnt tried that 1 yet, ill give it ago

Galadria 11-18-2001 12:23 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samoza:
ARRRGGGHHH at the moment im having amazing amounts of trouble with the illithed lair in the underdark, how do you kill them!!!!!!!!!
This is the most annoying fight ever
<hr></blockquote>

Spoiler Alert

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
Cast animate dead. The mindflayers can't do anything to them 'cause they're dead.

Witchdoctor 11-18-2001 12:27 PM

One of the more frustrating groups of enemies (not counting dragons, Bohdi etc.) I faced was in the sewers below the temple district in Amn. That group of thieves and brigands at the top of the map near the entrance to the mind flayers layer was tough when I first tried them. I forget how many times I had to reload and try different tactics. I still had to resurrect one of my characters. It's been almost half a year, so I don't remmeber the details though.

SecretMaster 11-18-2001 12:32 PM

WitchDoctor, you read my mind, that fight is one tough cookie. I also, for some reason, find the Warden Fight sometimes hard, the outer plane quest with Haer Dalis. Sometimes, he kills my guys with his spells. Also, I tend to hate the beholder fight in the Unseen Eye, when you cross the bridge.

Anarion 11-19-2001 05:38 AM

lassal and all those vamps in the grave district.

im slowly wearing thru them [img]smile.gif[/img]