Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ziroc, please read (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90151)

johnny 05-21-2004 04:42 PM

I read this post from Sigmar on another forum, could you look into it ? I'd normally do this through PM, but your box appears to be full.

Long story short, my old computer blew up, taking my IW password with it. I haven't been on the Web for about 4 months now, and instead of the monkey I used to have on my back (George, quite a pleasent fellow) I have a 500 pound gorrila (and I'll be damned if I tell him where he should sit).

So I'd appriciate it...REALLY appriciate it if a fellow ironworker could contact Ziroc, tell him I've lost my password and get him to PM it to me.

BTW in case no ones picked up on the subtle clues I've left throughout the time I've been here I'm Sigmar.

I wish to enjoy each of my web hideouts as much as I can...help a melon man out please!

(Email is a no no btw)

Anyone?

Stratos 05-21-2004 05:29 PM

Sigmar has possessed johnny? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

*Bumps post to make sure Ziroc sees it*

johnny 05-21-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stratos:
Sigmar has possessed johnny? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

*Bumps post to make sure Ziroc sees it*

No, i run into him occasionally on other forums. Only trying to help a brother out. :D

Sythe 05-21-2004 06:07 PM

How many other forums do you go to? I am sure everyone else like me is dying to know :D

johnny 05-21-2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sythe:
How many other forums do you go to? I am sure everyone else like me is dying to know :D
I kinda lost count. :D

Ziroc 05-21-2004 07:15 PM

Is Sig's email address changed? What does he mean about 'email is a no no' ?. If his email address is the same, then all he needs to do is click on 'forgot my password' at the login, and it will email it to him.

If his email is different, I need the new one to send the password to.

Let me know!

Mellagar 05-22-2004 12:03 AM

(Holds down Johnny, and begins cracking him over the head with a stick.)

He's possessed!

*THWACK THWACK THWACK*

Kakero 05-22-2004 12:04 AM

nah, I think Johnny has too much beer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ziroc 05-22-2004 02:09 AM

Don't turn this into a spam thread please.

johnny 05-22-2004 06:35 AM

Ah good, i see you reopened the thread. I was gonna start another one, since you still didn't empty your PM box, but that's not necessary now. Anyway, this is Sigmar's answer...

See the way things work here in Gib we only got one server/email provider, they're not going to give me another email address until my old one is replaced or found, right now thats on the bottom of their list of priorities apparently. I gave them my email address, but I can't access my account since I don't have my password!

Right not I'm using an internet cafe for all my online needs, I can get all this sorted during summer where I intend to get a laptop, for now I'm stuck in web limbo!

If he can only send password's through email tell him to not worry about it than, I'll deal with the email issue in Summer. I'll try again then.

Thanks for all your help Johnny!

[Yep, I'm REAL good when it comes to remembering passwords! ]

[ 05-22-2004, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: johnny ]