Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hell - >>>>>>> Spoiler needed (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4493)

The Drunken Monkey 12-06-2001 04:44 AM

Spoiler >

RE: Tears of Bhaal

Do the choices you make in hell affect the attribute increases you recieve from the eyes. If so can anyone list them. I assume there is a "good" route and a "bad" route. I will keep blackrazor, but would like to know which choices result in which "gifts"

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2001 07:08 AM

Spoilers naturally,
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sarevok, Good: +1 to WIS and CHA
Evil: +2 to STR

Genie, Good: +2 to saving throws
Evil: +15 Hp and Blackrazor

Selfish, Good: -2 to Hp, -1 to DEX, +10% Magic Resistance
Evil: -2 to AC

Fear, Good: Immunity to +1 weapons and less
Evil: +2 to CON

Dragon, Good: +20% to Fire, Cold, Electricity Resistance
Evil: +200,000 Xp, Ring of Protection +2, Robe of Evil Magi

The Drunken Monkey 12-06-2001 09:46 AM

My thanks indeed!

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2001 09:51 AM

No problem, have fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tasselhoff 12-06-2001 09:56 AM

If you are a good player I.E. Paladin, you will lose your Paladin abilities once you enter ToB. So advice for good players. This is what I have read, and I can only assume its true. Anyone have more info on this?

Tas

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2001 10:06 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tasselhoff:
If you are a good player I.E. Paladin, you will lose your Paladin abilities once you enter ToB. So advice for good players. This is what I have read, and I can only assume its true. Anyone have more info on this?
Tas
<hr></blockquote>

Only if you take the evil path in Hell.

Keylow 12-06-2001 11:29 AM

Does anyone know what happens to neutral characters?
Can they pick any of the good or evil ones with out turning to an other alignment? Do you turn good when you pick all the good endings and evil when you pick all the evil endings?

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2001 11:49 AM

An evil character can choose good paths without turning good. Good characters turn evil if they choose evil paths. I am unsure about neutrals.

Lucre 12-06-2001 11:55 AM

I thought that it didnt matter what alignement you started of, just that if you chose an evil path your alignment went down by one and if you chose a good path your alignment went up by one, at least thats what i thought.

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2001 12:03 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lucre:
I thought that it didnt matter what alignement you started of, just that if you chose an evil path your alignment went down by one and if you chose a good path your alignment went up by one, at least thats what i thought.<hr></blockquote>

Nope, it does not work that way.