Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Introductions (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72896)

fable 01-07-2002 01:27 PM

Just saying hi, and checking in. This looks to be a very friendly board with a lot of visual options and some great categories. I'm 50 years old (well, no--actually, I'm about 6496 years old, but I've been slumming for quite some time), and live in the United States. It's this place filled with television sets, hardware stores and fast food factories, where cultists worship the Demiurge of Consumerism. I am a non-believer, hence chaotic good.

In any case, thanks for allowing me in the front door, and I'll drop the mail on the table. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 01-07-2002 01:33 PM

<H2><font color="pink"> WELCOME to Ironworks, Fable! We're a fun community, I think you'll enjoy your time with us!</H2></font>

Cloudbringer
<font color="plum"> Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums</font>

Elif Godson 01-07-2002 01:43 PM

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] hi and welcome Fable, are you a true fable ?

J'aran 01-07-2002 01:48 PM

Heh, I feel a bit awkward responding to this, seeing as you've got more posts than me and registered way before I did, but I won't let that stop me shall I? :D

So here's a warm welcome to ya, and thanks for bringing the mail. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Sir ReGiN 01-07-2002 01:49 PM

<font color="aqua">Welcome Fable!!</font>
Have a pleasant stay! ;)

Fuzzy Animal 01-07-2002 02:02 PM

Have fun!!! People can be kind of looney [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Lavindathar 01-07-2002 02:16 PM

<font color="cyan">Welcome, and as soon as Cloudy re-reads this, wait for her to say :"Post's don't matter, it's quality"</font>

Neb 01-07-2002 02:18 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lavindathar:
<font color="cyan">Welcome, and as soon as Cloudy re-reads this, wait for her to say :"Post's don't matter, it's quality"</font><hr></blockquote>

Eeeeep! If she's right then I'm screwed! :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to IW Fable [img]smile.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay here [img]smile.gif[/img]

fable 01-07-2002 02:24 PM

Thanks all. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't know if I'm a fable, ;) but I enjoy telling stories. I used to run a mage up in Gemstone III that by character was more a bard--hence fable, I suppose.

I agree, quality is important in posts. Though it's also nice to just kick back and trade ordinary conversation that vanishes into virtual reality.

Kaz 01-07-2002 02:34 PM

Hey! I almost overlooked this! I must be getting old (I'm 15)
<H1><font color="lavender">WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!!</font></H1>