Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The Peasant Rebellion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80802)

Lord Shield 08-22-2002 04:16 PM

come, young apprentice Cal - join The Dark Side of Ironworks

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-22-2002 04:16 PM

J-jer-jerome's head? Hated Jerome?! What about Binky's? NO! I RE-FUSE! I WILL ONLY JOIN THE DARKSIDE WHEN ITS WORTH MY TIME! UNTIL THEN! I SERVE IWS!

Lord Shield 08-22-2002 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
J-jer-jerome's head? Hated Jerome?! What about Binky's? NO! I RE-FUSE! I WILL ONLY JOIN THE DARKSIDE WHEN ITS WORTH MY TIME! UNTIL THEN! I SERVE IWS!
If you do not, we will force you to live in London your WHOLE LIFE!!!

Kaltia 08-22-2002 04:20 PM

JEROME!!! AND ANY PART OF BINKS ANATONOMY YOU WANT! AND A COPY OF NWN WHERE NASHER COUGHS IT!!!!!!!! ALL YOIRS! As well as as many dragons as you can slay!

Jerome 08-22-2002 04:21 PM

Ain't no one that's getting my head. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

TheGrandSlayer 08-22-2002 04:22 PM

*Grabs a loud speaker and keeps signing* "Why can't we be friends?Why can't we be friends?" *Several IW warriors slaughter some darklings* "Why can't we be friends?" *cast spell to free choc then cast dominate on choc so choc starts slaughtering disgruntled peasants* "Why can't we be friends?"*Two dragons start fighting*

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-22-2002 04:24 PM

All the dragons I want to slay? I want ELVES! LOTS OF THEM! Give me an army... put me in command... and elves, lots of elves... and I shall surreder myself to the darkside...

Legolas 08-22-2002 04:25 PM

Eek! My slave's running loose!
Now, there are two things I could do. I can either [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] LS, provided noone's going to charge me anything, or I can go along with him and hope this revolt is succesful so I dont have to pay a thing. I shall leave the choice to my fellow Ironworkers, shall I?

(By the way, any other punishment suggested will also do ;) )

Kaltia 08-22-2002 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
All the dragons I want to slay? I want ELVES! LOTS OF THEM! Give me an army... put me in command... and elves, lots of elves... and I shall surreder myself to the darkside...
VERY WELL! Calaethis is in charge of the military-an army of elves :D He is also responsible for killing dragons!

Kaltia 08-22-2002 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legolas:
Eek! My slave's running loose!
Now, there are two things I could do. I can either [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] LS, provided noone's going to charge me anything, or I can go along with him and hope this revolt is succesful so I dont have to pay a thing. I shall leave the choice to my fellow Ironworkers, shall I?

(By the way, any other punishment suggested will also do ;) )

If this fails, I will take the payment on...but it won't...will it?