Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   First post (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73223)

Strider23 01-29-2002 08:06 AM

Not sure where, or even if, noobies should introduce themselves, hope I ain't breaking board protocol here. :D

Epona 01-29-2002 08:09 AM

It's not breaking any protocol to introduce yourself, welcome to Ironworks!
Enjoy yourself, just don't break anything ;)

Donut 01-29-2002 08:12 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Strider23:
Not sure where, or even if, noobies should introduce themselves, hope I ain't breaking board protocol here. :D <hr></blockquote>

No problem Strider welcome to Ironworks. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Just two questions for you.

1) Red or Blue?

2) I am always intrigued when a newcomer chooses General Discussions to make their first post, most people find IW to get help on their particular game. Have you played BG2 or any of the other games on IW?

Strider23 01-29-2002 08:22 AM

why, thank you for those few kind words :D

Donut - Red, but with shades of white (Leeds fan moved to Liverpool against his will)

Chose 'General Discussion' cos I wanted to test out putting pics in my sig and didn't want to spam up one of the more....shall we say 'serious' boards.

I've played all of the BG and IWD games, but I'm a rank amateur I'm afraid....have major problems with anything bigger than a Hobgoblin [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Strider23 ]</p>

Roxi 01-29-2002 08:24 AM

Hi Strider!!!!! I'm new here too.

Larry_OHF 01-29-2002 08:29 AM

<font color=lightblue>Welcome you two!

You know...I do not know if everyone else does this, but every time that I log in to Ironworks...every single time...there is a new name in the spot where the newest member welcome is located. Anyone else see this?
I remember the days when I was the newest member for a week!</font>

MagiK 01-29-2002 08:30 AM

Hello and Welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Exxon 01-29-2002 08:30 AM

<font color="red"><h2>WELCOME TO IW, STRIDER AND ROXI! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] </font></h2>

<font color="gold">Introducing-posts aint forbidden here, so dont worry.
We have alot of those these days, I'm actually starting to get used to them! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

see ya!

Sir Exxon 01-29-2002 08:33 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

You know...I do not know if everyone else does this, but every time that I log in to Ironworks...every single time...there is a new name in the spot where the newest member welcome is located. Anyone else see this?
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="gold">Yeah, I know.
I meen, I wasnt around at that time, but Ironworks is bigger then most other boards.
And actually, once I was gone for only like two minutes, three new had already joined!
So IW is growing and growing, lets just hope that it stays that way.</font>

see ya!

Konfuzed and Zany 01-29-2002 08:38 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah tell me about it...
I know when i
Signed up and left for vacation (to paris; That rocked ;) )
and when i came back there were 3 new posts :eek: