Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe - a conversation zone, August 22, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80772)

Deathbringer 08-21-2002 07:56 PM

<font color="00cc99">hello all, is anyone still in here?</font>

Attalus 08-21-2002 09:00 PM

Good night all, must go to dinner to keep the Goddess of Blondeness happy.

Tancred 08-21-2002 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melkor, The Dark Lord:
Don't you just hate it when your alarm doesn't go off?
Weeeeeell... there's been plenty of times when I didn't actually WANT it to go off.

Or there's that horrible thing when you are awoken by your clock and you can't remember if you're in the Early or Late Shift. In the end, you dcide to go in early, 'cos if you're late the Boss will yell. And then you start to think of all the things you'll be able to do if you're working late. Get breakfast at McDonalds. Wander around. Hit the shops. Hell, those hours are YOURS! You can do ANYTHING! The world is your OYSTER! And then you get in and find you ARE working the Early Shift.

Waaaaa!

Deathbringer 08-21-2002 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tancred:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melkor, The Dark Lord:
Don't you just hate it when your alarm doesn't go off?

Weeeeeell... there's been plenty of times when I didn't actually WANT it to go off.

Or there's that horrible thing when you are awoken by your clock and you can't remember if you're in the Early or Late Shift. In the end, you dcide to go in early, 'cos if you're late the Boss will yell. And then you start to think of all the things you'll be able to do if you're working late. Get breakfast at McDonalds. Wander around. Hit the shops. Hell, those hours are YOURS! You can do ANYTHING! The world is your OYSTER! And then you get in and find you ARE working the Early Shift.

Waaaaa!
</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="00cc99">lol *laughes at Tancred* you should make a timetable for every week.
Or why don't you set your alarm to go off later if you have the late shift, that's what i do [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Tancred 08-21-2002 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deathbringer:
[/qb]
<font color="00cc99">lol *laughes at Tancred* you should make a timetable for every week.
Or why don't you set your alarm to go off later if you have the late shift, that's what i do [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QB][/QUOTE]

In all honesty? Um... I don't know how my alarm clock works. Whenever I mess with it, it makes a humming noise, followed by a 'ding!', and occasionally produces food. It confuses the hell out of me.
People have been trying to tell me it's a microwave and I really should put it in the kitchen an not on my bedside table, but... well, that do they know?
Mind you, my hairdryer gives me electric shocks whenever I put my hair in it and my dishwasher smashes plates and cups to smithereens. And I wear odd socks all the time.

On my ears.

And they say microwave radiation is harmless?

Lady Blue03 08-21-2002 10:57 PM

<font color=pink>Hey everyone, ill be gone till my friend Mark leaves, so talk to you all in a bit :D </font>

johnny 08-21-2002 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Hey everyone, ill be gone till my friend Mark leaves, so talk to you all in a bit :D </font>
Hi Blue, say hi to Mark from me . :D

Lady Blue03 08-21-2002 11:09 PM

<font color=pink>Sorry johnny, hes just leaving, he was busy showing me that he knows more songs on the guitar then me, lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So, how are you?</font>

Deathbringer 08-21-2002 11:10 PM

<font color="00cc99">Hi lady Blue! how are you this fine day?</font>

Lady Blue03 08-21-2002 11:12 PM

<font color=pink>Hi DB, im very well today. I'm a little sore, i havnt quite gotten back into marching mode, so my body is protesting in the most painful way, i mean how can i march with the arch of my foot bruised [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How are you?</font>