Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition coming soon!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102611)

Ziroc 02-18-2018 10:57 PM

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition coming soon!!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Digital Deluxe

OMG!!! Go read it, and the FAQ! I will be getting it, and updating my Escape from Undermountain mod and finish it using this EE version I think..

PLUS---- Online servers will be BACK! (BUT you all have to own the Enhanced Ed.)
old v1.69 NWN 'non enhanced' versions will not connect with the new EE version.)

So EFU will be BACK UP.. hell, if they fix the toolset a bit--less crashes in win10, I may expand MORE besides finishing EFU! :D :D

https://www.beamdog.com/products/nev...digital-deluxe

Stay tuned in the Ironworks Escape from Undermountain Forums for updates as they come!!! Will stream some stuff I'm working on too.

Ziroc

robertthebard 02-25-2018 02:44 PM

Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition coming soon!!

Heh, I wonder how blocky the characters are going to look in 1080P, let alone 4K. I'll look into it though, once it releases. I always did love this game.

Ziroc 04-06-2018 05:10 AM

EFU is back up now! Using the NWN1 Enhanced Ed. Server.
It actually is listing ALL The servers on there now. FINALLY back!

Give EFU a look-see... if you buy it--its $19.99. With ALL the addons and more addons and stuff......

My server info is the same,

24.173.154.114 :5121

ZFR 04-06-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziroc (Post 1250813)
EFU is back up now! Using the NWN1 Enhanced Ed. Server.
It actually is listing ALL The servers on there now. FINALLY back!

Give EFU a look-see... if you buy it--its $19.99. With ALL the addons and more addons and stuff......

My server info is the same,

24.173.154.114 :5121

Thank you!

When I try to connect through my regular game I get a timeout error? If it because I need the Enhanced Ed.?

Ziroc 04-06-2018 04:26 PM

Yea, probably. I tried it and it worked (I searched on the internet nwn browser and Escape from Undermountain showed up). selected it and it loaded.

beware of a server called EfU. a rip off of my mod (at least by name). mine was based off the book with permission. This person's EFU isn't our EFU :)

MY Mod will be completely spelled out, unless its on IW Forum or website here..
Much faster speeds btw... 120hz easy.

ZFR 04-06-2018 09:48 PM

OK, I'll probably grab a copy this Sunday and give this a go.

ElfBane 04-07-2018 06:15 AM

The graphics are still blocky. The EE did nothing to fix that EXCEPT that they scale up better (don't pixel out at larger scales), so it does look better. But the EE version does make the engine run smoother and faster.

ZFR 04-08-2018 07:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziroc (Post 1250815)
Yea, probably. I tried it and it worked (I searched on the internet nwn browser and Escape from Undermountain showed up). selected it and it loaded.

beware of a server called EfU. a rip off of my mod (at least by name). mine was based off the book with permission. This person's EFU isn't our EFU :)

MY Mod will be completely spelled out, unless its on IW Forum or website here..
Much faster speeds btw... 120hz easy.

Got the EE. It found a list of servers, including the fake Efu, but Escape from Undermountain wasn't on the list...

Tried Direct Connect with your IP and got the following error now (see attachment). Any idea what it could be?

Did anyone else manage to get into Efu using the EE?

ZFR 04-09-2018 06:54 PM

Tried to connect to a few others and it seemed to work, but still can't find our EfU on the list, or direct connect to it.

Greything 04-10-2018 12:37 PM

Likewise.

I think I have all the hak, tlk and other files lined up but I will check again.

Does anyone know if there is a toolset built into the basic version of the enhanced edition? I haven't found one yet (still looking) and I'm wondering if it only comes with the more expensive version.