Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   my ideal hero party... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59135)

Kingenigma 11-20-2001 06:23 AM

Keldorn
Minsc
Jaheira
Me (cleric - Lathander)
Nalia
Yoshimo (Imoen)

I might wish to swap Minsc for Mazzy/Anomen and Jaheira for Aerie/Valygar. Any other suggestions on party of heroes?

Galadria 11-20-2001 07:09 AM

I'd take Valygar instead of Anomen. Better THACO, and,besides, I can't stand the guy. He hits on my(female) mage. She's saving herself for my Paladin ;)

Galadria 11-20-2001 07:12 AM

Also, I just remembered, Anomen can't use swords. Plus, he argues with Keldorn. Really annoying (though he apologises later). When he says"Point the sword, and I will follow," he's just jealous [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Exxon 11-20-2001 09:11 AM

Just a tip: dont add Anomen. You already have two that can cast cleric-spells.
And you should'nt drop Minsc, cause he is a better fighter than both Anomen and Mazzy.

Fuzzy Animal 11-20-2001 10:37 AM

The party looks pretty good, but if Jaheira becomes annoying you can drop her and take Mazzy instead, and then take Aerie instead of Nalia.

You (cleric of Lathander)
Minsc
Mazzy
Keldorn
Aerie
Yoshimo (Imoen)

or even:

You (cleric of Lathander)
Minsc
Mazzy
Keldorn
Aerie
Jan (Imoen)

Kingenigma 11-20-2001 02:03 PM

Thanks guys!!! It seems that playing heroes is easier to play than a bunch of villains, even more than BG1.

Mack_Attack 11-20-2001 02:22 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kingenigma:
Keldorn
Minsc
Jaheira
Me (cleric - Lathander)
Nalia
Yoshimo (Imoen)

I might wish to swap Minsc for Mazzy/Anomen and Jaheira for Aerie/Valygar. Any other suggestions on party of heroes?
<hr></blockquote>

I would drop Nalia for Edwin. This guy rocks out the spells. There is no need to have that many thiefs/mage. Get Edwin he makes any other mage look bad.

Keylow 11-20-2001 02:35 PM

You know what I think would be a cool party of hero's?
It's multi, but what the heck:

Cavalier - As party leader, and the basic knight type character
Dwarven Berserker - As the powerfull, grumpy, axewielding dwarf
Elven Archer - As the wise Elf who loves woods
Human(perhaps HalfElf) Priest of Lathander - As the basic priest character
Halfling Assassin - As the sneaky and deadly thief character who likes to liberate items [img]smile.gif[/img]
Elven Mage(or Sorceror or human _for the big gray beard [img]smile.gif[/img] ) - As the wise and powerfull wizard

I think this is a pretty good allround party that is kinda storybook style, don't you agree?

Barb 11-20-2001 03:14 PM

1. Me fighter
2. Mazzy
3. Anomen
4. Imoen
5. Minsc
6. Jan/keldorn

Willard 11-20-2001 06:44 PM

Me ( Conjurer)
Minsc
Valygar
Anomen