Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Boogre Bar 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31552)

Loumistro 07-12-2002 02:50 PM

I joke around very much except when It comes to religion.

I am a very strong christian. And I have very strong morals. Except I love fighting for fun. It really isn't bad unless you are doing it out of anger.

Loumistro 07-12-2002 03:37 PM

Another thing I don't joke around about is animal Cruelity. I just B*tched out someone on general discussion because they said the only thing chiuauas are good for is target practice. I would hit him If I knew him and I told him that.

Only I said I wouldn't really but I would.

Then I told him to tell Wyvern what he just said.

johnny 07-12-2002 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Loumistro:
Another thing I don't joke around about is animal Cruelity. I just B*tched out someone on general discussion because they said the only thing chiuauas are good for is target practice. I would hit him If I knew him and I told him that.

Only I said I wouldn't really but I would.

Then I told him to tell Wyvern what he just said.

I know what you mean and i agree, but be carefull here with attacking others, no matter what he said don't call him any names or something, they don't allow that here !

Loumistro 07-12-2002 03:51 PM

I didn't call him anything. All I told is he that is mean and I would hit him if I were there and then I said no I wouldn't.

Loumistro 07-12-2002 04:45 PM

I went ahead and edited that just so I don't get in trouble.

Well anyone want a drink or something.

Ya know jonny you are a funny guy why don't you just be a comedian here or something.

johnny 07-13-2002 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Loumistro:
I went ahead and edited that just so I don't get in trouble.

Well anyone want a drink or something.

Ya know jonny you are a funny guy why don't you just be a comedian here or something.

I'm doing my best, i used to do a little stand up at parties, i'm pretty good at doing a little Eddy Murphy act. that is the old version of him, i don't like his jokes anymore.

Loumistro 07-13-2002 02:14 PM

Quote:

I'm doing my best, i used to do a little stand up at parties, i'm pretty good at doing a little Eddy Murphy act. that is the old version of him, i don't like his jokes anymore.
Eddy Murphy is a funny guy. But I like Jim Carry and Chris Tucker more.

johnny 07-14-2002 06:17 AM

Joe Pesci is funny too, even when he's not playing a funny part, like in goodfellas. :D

Dude 77 07-15-2002 05:24 PM

this is realy funny:

when i first started the game i was going along good and then i found the crypt. I was stuck at that entrance for a month not knowing how to get in then i finaly came to this forum and found the key was right under my nose, the lion on the right side was the way to enter i had been standing on on it all that time and couldn't figure out how to get in!

Dude 77 07-15-2002 05:34 PM

i bought this game for 9 bucks canadian so haha to all of you who bought it for its realese price of how ever expensive that was and i will apllay for a job hehe