Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Brilliant track (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88092)

Dreamer128 10-12-2003 10:26 AM

I'm currently listening to the mp3 'Red Tape' from 'Agent Provocateur'. Also known as the second track from the Underworld Trailer.
Its a great song. If you can find it, its worth checking out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Leonis 10-12-2003 10:50 AM

Shouldn't be too hard to 'find'...

Interestingly, I was in a music shop today that let you listen to any track in the store by scanning the barcode at the listening station.

Complete 'try before you by' [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-12-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Leonis ]

Dreamer128 10-12-2003 10:59 AM

Great music. If I can spare the money this month, I might actually buy the soundtrack [img]smile.gif[/img]

slicer15 10-12-2003 11:51 AM

Did you see the film? I thought it was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Zuvio 10-12-2003 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis:
Shouldn't be too hard to 'find'...

Interestingly, I was in a music shop today that let you listen to any track in the store by scanning the barcode at the listening station.

Complete 'try before you by' [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color=gold>
And how is that special? Because of the barcode-system? It's always been policy that one can listen to a cd before buying it, at least here in holland it is.
</font>

Eisenschwarz 10-12-2003 12:17 PM

I thought agent provocateur sold undergarments?

I just don't understand the obession with buying film soundtracks though, There's a whole rack of em' at the local store, and I've even seen people acutally buying them and walking around with them in their hands.

philip 10-12-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zuvio:
font color=gold>
And how is that special? Because of the barcode-system? It's always been policy that one can listen to a cd before buying it, at least here in holland it is.
</font>

I saw they had such a barcode system in the 'mediamarkt' as well. Way better than having to ask first and wait till they get the CD

Zuvio 10-12-2003 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by philip:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zuvio:
font color=gold>
</font>

I saw they had such a barcode system in the 'mediamarkt' as well. Way better than having to ask first and wait till they get the CD </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=gold>
Indeed! Those clerks are always so slow in giving you the cd to listen. I'm gonna go check the 'mediamarkt'( :D ) tomorrow first thing.
</font>

Dreamer128 10-12-2003 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by slicer15:
Did you see the film? I thought it was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Not out in Holland yet. I wonder if it will come out here at all :(