Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What is Happening? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91625)

Gangrell 09-13-2004 01:27 PM

I've noticed something happening to the Works, something bizzare that no one else seems to mention. (Say this is spam and I will wack someone with the willow stick [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

New members are creating threads five pages in length, hurricanes are trying to bring down the IW home base, and spam is spilling over into nearly every thread.

Man, IW goes through some weird phases [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 09-13-2004 01:29 PM

Perhaps this is a sign of the apocalypse?? Actually I think a lot more people are active now, than normal, and just feeling spammy. I guess they're all competing. Or maybe they just have the same problem as me, and stayed in the same mode from quintesson! :D ;)

Stormymystic 09-13-2004 01:48 PM

I do not spam! how dare you even say such a thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] but yeah I can see your point, but it is more that IW is becoming popular :D choc just has more minnions at his disposal when he is ready to take over the world

Xen 09-13-2004 03:25 PM

Yes I also noticed that now spam is just around every corner of IW. Oh well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LordKathen 09-13-2004 03:29 PM

<font color=lime>Maybe the mods are on strike, concerning the spam. ;)

About the bustling of new members and lively topics, I love it! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] </font>

Kakero 09-13-2004 08:25 PM

Ahh..come on Gangrell. Deep inside you. You love this new situation. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 09-13-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I do not spam! how dare you even say such a thing [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Of course I won't dare to say so, but you flew past me in post count last month...

I tried to keep up for a while but thats impossible... :D

Hivetyrant 09-14-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Yes I also noticed that now spam is just around every corner of IW. Oh well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And from what it seems, you are always standing on that corner :D

Dave_the_quack 09-14-2004 05:17 AM

I think that the new members have just got FAAAR too much to say. lol. and I have a right to say that, for I am one of them. GO MY 7 PAGE GETTING TO KNOW YOU! WOOHOO! And GXC likes to post 5 new threads everyday lol. Bless his heart.

Someone save me from the monotony that is my life today.

Arledrian 09-14-2004 05:59 AM

Yeah, where are the mods lately? They need to come down hard on all your asses. If I was in charge of this forum, you'd all have had your virtual butt cheeks spanked by now.