Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Chemotropic Illusion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79617)

Leonis 06-18-2002 12:42 AM

Wow! I'm so happy! I've just found out that for most of my life I've been experiencing a 'chemotropic illusion'!
I don't know how I missed it, but there it was, staring me in the brain.
I wonder what other major factors of my life have come under this 'chemotropic illusion'?

I pretty sure that everytime someone has dissagreed with me it's been a 'chemotropic illusion'.
And I'm now positive that everyone who dislikes me is a 'chemotropic illusion'.
In fact, this is great! My life is idyllic and perfect! It's been those nasty 'chemotropic illusions' that made it seem otherwise all along!

I am so free! Because I'm so influenced by 'chemotropic illusions', I really don't have to be accountable for anything, or to anyone anymore!
Everyone, you should really try to get yourself a 'chemotropic illusion' or two. The're very much pretty and fun!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
*Disclaimer*
Please excuse my 'chemotropic illusion', it may be responsible for things I would not normally do or say.
Thank you.

dizzy 06-18-2002 12:49 AM

Uhm yeah, you keep on doing that....

Yorick 06-18-2002 01:49 AM

Me too! Wow!

Some people have (mis)used Occam's razor to determine that we have both been experiencing Chemotropic hallucinations pretty much every moment, all our lives! Wow. What are the chances of that?

Anyone else here been chemotropically hallucinating all their lives? I'm pretty sure we number into the millions Delboi. Mass delusion or some such bull****t.

caleb 06-18-2002 02:01 AM

OK guys you still have straw man and ad hominem attack left ;)

Yorick 06-18-2002 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by caleb:
OK guys you still have straw man and ad hominem attack left ;)
;) :D

Downunda 06-18-2002 02:06 AM

I'm just a fool that's been experiencing chemotropic illusions since slightly after birth :D

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about a type of alcoholic drink that my mum likes :D

[ 06-19-2002, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]

Leonis 06-18-2002 02:34 AM

Bah! I don't believe in any of you anymore! You are all figments of my chemotropic illusion. If Nash can can ignore you, then so can I!
Why has no one replied to this thread?

;)

johnny 06-18-2002 03:58 AM

i have had an amount of chemical illusions, does that count as well ? :D

Epona 06-18-2002 04:29 AM

And I have electrochemical illusions sometimes, does that count?

johnny 06-18-2002 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:
And I have electrochemical illusions sometimes, does that count?
LOL No Nigel, that does NOT count ! :D