Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   IW Donation time -- I need your help guys! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89732)

Ziroc 04-03-2004 11:14 PM

Thanks for letting me know, The URL changed from a weblink to a local harddrive link. (like C:\\WINDOWS) I hate when that happens. ;)

Thanks, It's fixed now! Check it out!! :D

Firestormalpha 04-03-2004 11:16 PM

Umm just thought I'd point out a typo, Z.

The donation thing says "We except checks...."

It really ought to be "We accept..." [img]smile.gif[/img]

At any rate I really hope you can reach the goal this month.

Ziroc 04-03-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Umm just thought I'd point out a typo, Z.

The donation thing says "We except checks...."

It really ought to be "We accept..." [img]smile.gif[/img]

At any rate I really hope you can reach the goal this month.

Thats RIGHT! damn, I always forget that... arrgghhh (smash) (click) (pop) Okay, fixed! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ehrys 04-03-2004 11:43 PM

Not yet it's not. It still says, "Except." :)

Question: haven't had a chance to peruse through this full place yet... is there other "services" that Ironworks provides other than this forum?

Ehrys 04-03-2004 11:44 PM

Oh, nevermind... it does say "Accept" now. :)

Cloudbringer 04-04-2004 12:08 AM

Looks good now, Z! :D

LennonCook 04-04-2004 12:54 AM

<span style="color: lightblue">Also, shouldn't it be 'cheques' ? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 04-04-2004 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ehrys:
Not yet it's not. It still says, "Except." :)

Question: haven't had a chance to peruse through this full place yet... is there other "services" that Ironworks provides other than this forum?

Heck yeah! Check out www.ironworksgaming.com! It all started there! I've just finished a new web design a few months back, and I'm in the process of converting the 'webareas' like Icewind Dale, which I just finished updating Friday, and next will be IWD2's conversion. So you may see some dead links, but no to worry, those will be corrected in the coming weeks as I get to them--Only one guy to do it, and 100's of webpages to convert/update ;) .

BTW, in May, it'll be 10 years since tgeweb and ironworks (at the time, it was called Gaming Paradise, lol--VERY shortly lived name) but 10 years! Maybe we'll have a party or something! :D Or I'll have a give-away of some games! May 1994... man, it doesn't feel like 10 years in some ways... and in others, it feels like a lifetime away.

Ziroc 04-04-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ehrys:
Oh, nevermind... it does say "Accept" now. :)
You gotta accept it man... It's changed! All Except the hidden choc head. :D

Luvian 04-04-2004 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:

Oh, BTW, is any one interested in one of the following forums to be added:

Sacred
Everquest
Dungeon Lords
Lineage (I or II or both in one forum?)
Insert ideas here of a game (no consoles) ;)

Thanks! (again!)

Sure! I'm in the Lineage 2 beta and I'm addicted to it! I'd like to see a forum for it. I might even be able to bring a few friends here too!